Contribute
Register
with this test seems that my NVRAM works propelly, i'm using Clover. I've also tested with EmuVariableUEFI-64
You could try and enter the MAC Address (without colons) of your network interface.

You could try and enter the MAC Address (without colons) of your network interface.

this is my new iMessageDebug...i'm trying to change and start again from zero, with new serial, uccid... because still doesn't working :banghead:

Attachments

• iMessageDebug.txt
    698 bytes · Views: 162
  • debug_14456.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 100
this is my new iMessageDebug...i'm trying to change and start again from zero, with new serial, uccid... because still doesn't working :banghead:
That looks ok to me.
Have you removed old attempts from iCloud.com and your AppleID ?
Have you cleared your network preferences ?

That looks ok to me.
Have you removed old attempts from iCloud.com and your AppleID ?
Have you cleared your network preferences ?
yes, all done. :yawn::think:
i've also set Trust to true (is it necessary? i've a notebook)

I've called apple support and they say that my account isn't able to use imessage on Mac. So they solved this problem and now i think that i'm in white list... but nothing change yet :think:

UPDATE!

Now i've got this: but it's inactive (it doesn't ask password)

Attachments

• Senza titolo.jpeg
    Senza titolo.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
So, my imessage just started working by itself after requesting a password change.
Guys I have just realized something about this. See, my hackintosh which was giving activation errors before requested me to change my password after not touching it for a while. But around that time my iPhone 6 was in for repairs and I was using an iPhone 4s running iOS 6! I am thinking that using an old os which doesn't support the latest security measures Apple added enables newish accounts to work with properly set Heackintoshes. If someone who has a device with below iOS 8 and 10.10(correct me if i'm wrong) laying around can try this that would be awesome!

This is simple
In clover configurator at Rt variables panel type mac adress like this 184F32F40AA9
Type BoardSerialNumber from imessageDebug over MLB in clover configurator like this C02301300GUFF4KJA
In system parameters over clover configurator tick "Inject system ID" then copy your system ID from imessage Debug over Custom UUID in Clover configurator like this C7343CC3-B564-4510-A049-1ED35952587C
In clover configurator ultimately copy Hardware UUID over SmUUID in Clover configurator like this. 6DA1B554-FB9C-5A6E-9628-1F56B02D3B2E and once again the same BoardSerialNumber in SMBIOS section like this C02301300GUFF4KJA

Then imessage and facetime should work for an infinite period of time.

Save config.plist reset clover nvram with F11 at boot screen then try to log in and re-run imessageDebug. All output should be the same like your original Macbook but only original serial number of product should be changed with an invalid one, not original.

Obviously you'll need to have working nvram so i suggest you to update to latest version of clover and delete osxaptiofix2 and use osxaptiofix3 which has integrated nvram support. Delete older ones to prevent eventual kernel panics. If you have osxaptio memory fix delete that too.

Last edited:
So, my iMessage is half working. I am getting inbound messages, but cannot send any out. They show up as text messages and do not send. Any ideas on where to start? The iMessages preferences screen looks normal, no issues with login or other error messages.

Back