Contribute
Register
How do I download and install EmuVariable64 and the rc scripts? I thinks that is what I need to do as well. Im using clover configurator and I don't see that as an option anywhere. Do I have to download them externally?

Thanks so much!
Hey,

These are in the clover installer, just download the latest version of clover bootlooder and install it.

Not sure what info to provide (apologies in advance)

I have a setup that's sort of working 50% of the time.

Symptoms are some messages updating, some not. Some messages being sent as green-sms inside of thread and then the very next message as blue. Very odd.

Now on other devices (legit macbook) have an issue with messages saying "not delivered" when actually they have been.

It's sort of all over the map.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

EDIT: It seems that rebooting the computer into safe mode and then back into normal mode has resolved the lag. I'm not sure what the cause was or how / why booting into safe mode resolved the issue, but it appears to be working now.

I've followed the iDiot's Guide To iMessage and have successfully got messages syncing between my MacBook, iPhone, and CustoMac / Hackintosh. That said, the success comes with a major drawback on my machine - massive UI lag. A clean install of MacOS runs smoothly, but getting iMessage working causes the entire system to slow to a crawl. I don't know if this is a config.plist issue or an NVRAM issue (my motherboard doesn't have native support, so I had to enable it with Unibeast). Has anyone else experienced this kind of issue and/or can I provide any additional information that may help with debugging?

Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
CPU: Intel i7-8700k
GPU: Saphire Radeon RX 580

Last edited:
I was looking at the SIud bug section and in IOJones instead of system-id it says OEMProduct <"HP Pro3500 Series"> is that why my iMessage is not activating?

I was looking at the SIud bug section and in IOJones instead of system-id it says OEMProduct <"HP Pro3500 Series"> is that why my iMessage is not activating?

How about listing your Specs in your profile just to give us a clue so that we can aid your query (see site forum Rules and requirements).

Thanks for this guide !
It really helped me to make iMessage work

I use a BCM94360CS2 Macbook air card on a PCIe adapter
I noted a BSD gap in DPCImanager status : en1 bsd (usb internal bluetooth) is missing whereas there is no gap in system report
Not issue because iMessage work well - but do not know if this DPCImanage gap is regular (guess yes because bluetooth is usb connected)

Attachments

• DPCI.png
    DPCI.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 109
  • System report.png
    System report.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Thanks for the guide, I have a question.
My Intel Ethernet is marked as en0 in DPCI Manager but not as BuiltIn. I've tried to add the string in clover configurator (but maybe I've made a mistake) but it isn't builtin yet. I attach images

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-04-10 alle 16.22.36.png
    Schermata 2018-04-10 alle 16.22.36.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Schermata 2018-04-10 alle 16.22.49.png
    Schermata 2018-04-10 alle 16.22.49.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 178
Thanks for the guide, I have a question.
My Intel Ethernet is marked as en0 in DPCI Manager but not as BuiltIn. I've tried to add the string in clover configurator (but maybe I've made a mistake) but it isn't builtin yet. I attach images
Looks like you haven't installed the kext for it (or you have installed the wrong kext).

Back