Contribute
Register
tried this process several times an IT doesn't work not sure why

i'm stuck on "Your Apple ID [email protected] can't be used to set up iMessage at this time. Customer Code: 5723-****-****"
The customer code is always the same.
I've try to contacting Apple Support, but after a long call, nothing works yet.

Attachments

• debug_26424.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 92
i'm stuck on "Your Apple ID [email protected] can't be used to set up iMessage at this time. Customer Code: 5723-****-****"
The customer code is always the same.
I've try to contacting Apple Support, but after a long call, nothing works yet.

Your mistake :

en0.png

Your Wireless network interface is set to en0 - It should be your Ethernet interface that is en0.

Your mistake :

View attachment 328009

Your Wireless network interface is set to en0 - It should be your Ethernet interface that is en0.

I haven't ethernet on my pc and my wifi is built in with wireless card. In laptop support @RehabMan say's that it's ok leave en0 to wi-fi.
I think that I've solved all problems with Serial numbers, i haven't problems with NVRAM, and my iMessageDebug is always the same every boot. I've tried to reboot my router (also user another wireless network) but i've got the same problem
(if you see my config.plist, i've leave BSN in SMBIOS empty and put it in Rt variables - MLB like first post. Right?
Untitled.jpeg

Attachments

• iMessageDebug.txt
    698 bytes · Views: 148
  • debug_14838.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 66
I haven't ethernet on my pc and my wifi is built in with wireless card. In laptop support @RehabMan say's that it's ok leave en0 to wi-fi.
He is the greatest authority on hacking laptops so if he says that it is ok then you may be sure that it is.

(if you see my config.plist, i've leave BSN in SMBIOS empty and put it in Rt variables - MLB like first post. Right?
It is the same thing.

Your ROM value (58582D4D41534B45442D5858) looks odd to me - How did you calculate that ?
I set mine to UseMacAddr0.

You should change Trust to true :
Code:
<key>Trust</key>
        <true/>

He is the greatest authority on hacking laptops so if he says that it is ok then you may be sure that it is.

It is the same thing.

Your ROM value (58582D4D41534B45442D5858) looks odd to me - How did you calculate that ?
I set mine to UseMacAddr0.

You should change Trust to true :
Code:
<key>Trust</key>
        <true/>

I've took last six bytes of SmUUID for ROM value.
"Copy the last six bytes (last 12 hex digits) of the 'SmUUID' and use as the 'ROM' value on the 'RT Variables' Page."

I did not do anything else

I did not set Trust to true because i'm on notebook. So I leave Mobile. I have to change it anyway?

Really thank you for your help and your disponibility

I've took last six bytes of SmUUID for ROM value.
"Copy the last six bytes (last 12 hex digits) of the 'SmUUID' and use as the 'ROM' value on the 'RT Variables' Page."

I did not do anything else
On a real Mac the ROM value is the MAC address of the network interface.
Try with UseMacAddr0.

On a real Mac the ROM value is the MAC address of the network interface.
Try with UseMacAddr0.
if I use UseMacAddr0 ROM value change to all zeros

if I use UseMacAddr0 ROM value change to all zeros
Then that indicates that you may not have native NVRAM support.

Last edited:
Back