Register

How to Fix iMessage

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370XP SLI
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 570
I'd followed the "idiot guide" back on January after building my system. Three days ago, FaceTime and Messages suddenly stopped working! I tried everything to make them work again but without success!

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 9.36.57 PM.png

I'm about to delete the existing IDs and numbers and apply new ones. Is there anything else I can do instead of giving my system a new identity?

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
if sync is ur problem maybe u should check ur iPhone and make sure in iMessages (in settings) ur forwarding ur texts to ur 'Mac/macbook'
That’s working, I have no problems getting both iMessages and text message on my hack. It’s just not sync all my messages “messages in the cloud” meaning I only have the newer threads...

Motherboard
Dell Custom Motherboard (XPS 9570)
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
Intel UHD 630, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mac-Q
I'd followed the "idiot guide" back on January after building my system. Three days ago, FaceTime and Messages suddenly stopped working! I tried everything to make them work again but without success!

View attachment 424388

I'm about to delete the existing IDs and numbers and apply new ones. Is there anything else I can do instead of giving my system a new identity?
Make sure in system preferences it shows you have a built-in ethernet or build-in wifi that shows as en0, otherwise use rehabman's null ethernet kext and make sure that ethernet shows up as en0. Then use clover configurator and make sure your serial number, board serial, and smUUID are valid. If those are followed, iMessages and facetime should work.

Motherboard
Dell Custom Motherboard (XPS 9570)
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
Intel UHD 630, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mac-Q
That’s working, I have no problems getting both iMessages and text message on my hack. It’s just not sync all my messages “messages in the cloud” meaning I only have the newer threads...
oh then idk cuz the messages before my imessage setup doesnt show up either so idk how to help u with that sry.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC Force
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 5770
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
In Clover Configurator tick this Box as shown in the pic, then repair permissions, reboot and see if the change made any improvement to the problem. Good luck.

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
In Clover Configurator tick this Box as shown in the pic, then repair permissions, reboot and see if the change made any improvement to the problem. Good luck.
I tried that, didn't resolve the issue. iMessage continues to work (both iMessages and text), but Syncing of old threads do not.
Thank you for your help... I will continue to work until I find a solution....

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Please run iMsgDeBugger look for any abnormalities in result if you haven't done this already.
I have been doing good searches, and I can not find that application...

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Here you are
ohh ok, I already run this. Everything looked ok (no errors). Is it's anything in particular I should be looking for?