Contribute
Register
thank you man !
appreciate your answers , that is why I came here. thank you.

see attachement

edit: better this way I guess

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 20.35.58.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 20.35.58.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 20.39.02.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 20.39.02.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I am clutching at straws here but instead of @ iCloud.com try a different email address like gmail, if you haven't one create one, register it in your Apple account as part of your new ID details and try that one. I don't use iCloud.com to log into iMsg/F-Time. Another way to test the iMsg functionality of your setup is to get someone else to logon with their Apple ID.

I am clutching at straws here but instead of @ iCloud.com try a different email address like gmail, if you haven't one create one, register it in your Apple account as part of your new ID details and try that one. I don't use iCloud.com to log into iMsg/F-Time. Another way to test the iMsg functionality of your setup is to get someone else to logon with their Apple ID.

hy

you cannot connect to iMessage or FaceTime with other then Apple ID . is true that you can add email addresses to your account but one cannot log in with those emails!

Last edited:
hy

you cannot connect to iMessage or FaceTime with other then Apple ID . is true that you can add email addresses to your account but one cannot log in with those emails. , wright?

Absolute rubbish, you can use any email address and yes you can add another to your account, here is a screen shot of mine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 17.11.36.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 17.11.36.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 151
View attachment 249334 View attachment 249334 View attachment 249334
Absolute rubbish, you can use any email address and yes you can add another to your account, here is a screen shot of mine.

yes but that is you apple id

it is not a second email next to your apple id...

again you cannot log in to apple services with emails other than apple ids (witch could be wathever email adres google yahoo etc).

in my attached screen shot see diferece betwem the two emails addreses.1492533015877.png

so this is to be transalted as make a new apple id but with other email adresa then @icloud.com and try that one... and not add a email adress to tour existing mail (apple id)?

You can add as many email addresses as you like, you don't have to make @icloud.com your primary email address in order to log into iMsg/F-Time. Just try making a new Apple ID without using @icloud.com and see, you have nothing to lose.

if you had read closely ... back some posts i ve said that i tried new an old ids.

i tried allso @yahoo.com, a old id

made @gmail.com id / new... not working

maybe for some idiot guide is working but not for me, I guess that something is not ok on my setup or apple had my ip blacklisted, but I don't think so ! because when contacted them with the customer code they agreed to help and still iMessage did not work besides apple telling me that it should work, and the OS X 10.12.2 was newly installed-not clogged with thousands of failed tries.

Last edited:
have anyone used this guides uplinked?

i cannot manage to make it work for me! tried even using wifi as en0 . tried using macadrr0 as ROM . used rom as last 12 digits from smuuid.

any sugestion

here is my debug output:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/imessagedebug-txt.249099/

created a @gmail.com acount

used old and new ids to login

it logs in but after that in 2 seconds it prompts the customer code. never seen acount active. only inactive even when it logged in.

so what to do ?

Back