Contribute
Register
The one at the bottom of Post #6562.

Why won't you post your equipment specs in your profile - It is mandatory as per the forum rules.
cant find post please put in link... i m on ios and don see posts numbers

already used that. with clean os x install and not working

Ok here it is again - open 'Terminal' and drag the unzipped contents onto the open 'Terminal' window which will give MLB value.

not lazy
i know what to do but cold not see post mumber just to see witch tool... but used that too on a clean install, allso used the simple MLBv3 and not worked. every time on clean install allso with deleting cache from L . and imesseges specific files as per guide but no luck. tried allso with diferent new and old acount and did not worked. contacted apple and di not worked either.

will give up now

thank you for your answers

Are you getting a Customer Code?
yes i do get customer code

and yes do get to destop
will post debug when at home

thia hack can wifi, sound, external moc, audio, headphones, sd card reader, usb 3.0, stand by, power management , keyboard just like a real mac would thanks to hotpach by mr rehabman

but never been able to uae with imessage. i use this hack as daily mac (pc). love it . i do have lots of aplications.

using it as a desktop replacement and imessage and face time is the only ines that do not work.

i got out to relax... so frustrating that this ia not working

ps: injected values stick after reboot. and used alap rom as last 12 dig from uiidgen

used as macaddres0

used with same serial

changed serial

changed model

changed al posible topla to get mlb

but no luck

attched is better the f ... g imessage

trust me will give up

will use whatsapp

As a side note - can you even reach the desktop on your hack? it would help if you post your iMessageDeBugger result so that I can look at your values to ascertain any problems within, but that choice is yours entirely.

attached is my debug output

had other too (Mac Pro 12.1) also different serials difernet serials different id s old ids new ids

nothing worked .. including contacting apple ... they agreed to let me pass invalid serial number and send them my pin for ssuport from Apple ID web page and they told me that it should work but did not. told me to restart . restarted and din not worked.

will give up for now. thank you

Attachments

• iMessageDebug.txt
    697 bytes · Views: 194
attached is my debug output

had other too (Mac Pro 12.1) also different serials difernet serials different id s old ids new ids

nothing worked .. including contacting apple ... they agreed to let me pass invalid serial number and send them my pin for ssuport from Apple ID web page and they told me that it should work but did not. told me to restart . restarted and din not worked.

will give up for now. thank you

I've looked at your values and to be truthful I don't see anything amiss there. Unfortunately because you've been thrown the Customer Code, I have not come across a definitive fix to solve that problem. There are a few stories where some members after contacting Apple like you, was told the problem was fixed at their end and it should work but the problem was still there. They gave up trying and suddenly found it working after some months later. Maybe you'll get lucky who knows, but at this moment I am all out of ideas - Sorry.

Back