Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s, 658341-001
CPU
Intel Core i3 (2nd Generation)
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm using iMessages with my iPhone without any problem, so.. as long as this works I think it should work on my laptop too, maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Sniki

Motherboard
Lenovo V330 - 15IKB
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620 /1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm using iMessages with my iPhone without any problem, so.. as long as this works I think it should work on my laptop too, maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow.
If you don`t have your iPhone as a trusted Device on your Apple ID maybe you should do that and give it a try.
When i tried the Apple ID of my father it moment i pressed sign in,it gaved me a window to add the code from trusted device (which in our case was his iPhone 5),the code showed up on iPhone (like when you pair a Bluetooth device) and i added the code on the sign in window on my Laptop and boom it signed in,the moment i signed in it popped another window on his iPhone * You can now use iMessage on your Mac * and a small window map location of the mac,tried sending,receiving: everything worked,Tried Facetime,also worked.
Tried my Apple ID`s,none of them,all of them do give me a customer code.
When i try his apple ID again,it just signs in and no problem,everything works.
He doesn`t even have any credit card at all.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s, 658341-001
CPU
Intel Core i3 (2nd Generation)
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mobile Phone
iOS
The app on mac requested the trusted code, but even with this it still doesn't work, annoying :)

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8460p
CPU
i5 2520M
Graphics
HD 6470M
Mac
MacBook
Greetings.. following this guide step by step, I seem to always be getting "Error: Invalid serial number (reason: invalid week number)" when running simpleMLB.sh. Any suggestions as to why this is happening, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
CPU
2.8GHz Intel Core i5-8400
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Greetings.. following this guide step by step, I seem to always be getting "Error: Invalid serial number (reason: invalid week number)" when running simpleMLB.sh. Any suggestions as to why this is happening, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.
Just a guess but I'd imagine the week number corresponds to the location of manufacture. So, there are known ranges of valid dates. Have you tried to generate a new serial in the Clover wizard?

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8460p
CPU
i5 2520M
Graphics
HD 6470M
Mac
MacBook
Just a guess but I'd imagine the week number corresponds to the location of manufacture. So, there are known ranges of valid dates. Have you tried to generate a new serial in the Clover wizard?
Thanks for the quick reply... Yeah, tried a bunch of serials that cleared the 2 step "check" process, but when I run the MLB.sh file in terminal in order to grab a valid Board Serial Number, terminal gives me the error.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
CPU
2.8GHz Intel Core i5-8400
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks for the quick reply... Yeah, tried a bunch of serials that cleared the 2 step "check" process, but when I run the MLB.sh file in terminal in order to grab a valid Board Serial Number, terminal gives me the error.
Sounds like you could possibly have put something in "Board Serial Number" you shouldn't have. Re-read the section in the thread about MLB (It is different from the serial number and you should have different values for serial and board serial AKA MLB)
The MLB Value Should be 13 digits in length if you have an 11 digit OS X S/N or 17 digits long if you have 12 digit OS X S/N. It is made up of a series of alpha-numeric characters much like the OS X Serial Number (see Chapter 4.1). 13 digit MLB's are associated with Pre 2011/12 hardware and its syntax/format is largely understood where as more recent Apple hardware use the 17 digit MLB format which is still not fully understood - yet.

As of Oct 2014 Clover & Clover Configurator developers have altered the automatic way of generating and injecting ID's for OS X ... On the RT Variables page is a ID Generator/Calculator which will attempt to extract your systems SmUUID (System-ID) along with other key values and generate/calculate a full set of OS X ID's for your system.
The ROM & MLB sections are very long but they are worth carefully reading. You do not need a shell script to generate an MLB because Clover can already do that out of the box.

Motherboard
Intel S2600CP2J
CPU
2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD7970 GHz Edition
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm getting the same issue.

My serial number passes the first two "checks" and I've generated a SmUUID, but simpleMLB.sh gives me the same error message.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H, 8GB RAM
CPU
Intel Core i5 4430
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 HD 1280 MB
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Other
Hi, I keep getting a fail when attempting this fix. The first two checks are fine bu then when I try logging in to iMessage I get an error saying "an unknown error occurred"My ethernet connection shows up in my preferences as en0 but in DPCI manager its showing up as en1 with en2 being my wireless connection. Any ideas please?

Motherboard
Intel S2600CP2J
CPU
2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD7970 GHz Edition
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm getting the same issue.

My serial number passes the first two "checks" and I've generated a SmUUID, but simpleMLB.sh gives me the same error message.
Managed to resolve my issue. My AirPort card wasn't set as "built-in" (but it was designated as en0). Ticking "Fix WiFi" in Clover Configurator fixed the issue immediately.

iMessage and FaceTime working perfectly! Thanks for the guide!!