Contribute
Register
The only fly in the ointment, although its the same Hack with the same values, it always leaves an extra Mac on the iPhone for text forwarding but that is a glitch in Apple's os x - The only way to remove it, is to make a slight change in your ID which is too much hassle.
Do you know what do I need to delete that extra Mac on iPhone? :?:

I'm still having no luck with this.

Could you/somebody please tell me if the last 5 digits of your hackintoshs' serial number in iCloud (under Settings>Devices) matches your serial in clover set Rt Settings/SMBIOS? This may be where I am going wrong.

Thanks,

Yes it does but if you're having problems just generate a new set of values for the rig i.e. Mac s/n, SmUUID, ROM and MLB but for any chance of success, you must follow the guide lines in Chapter:4.1 and make the changes off line and repair permissions after injecting the new values.

Do you know what do I need to delete that extra Mac on iPhone? :?:

The only way to remove the extra Mac on your iPhone as I pointed out previously is to change your Apple ID completely or make a subtle change in your current Apple ID (Stupid yes I know) like adding a number or making an extra capital letter, what ever method you choose that is the only way.

Edit - When you log back into Apple Services with the new ID, the extra Mac will be no longer be there.

FaceTime.pngimessage.png
My imessage functioned normally, but suddenly it stopped to function. When I type a message, only says “does not deliver”. The Facetime functions beauty. Which would be the problem? I use one not (smbios macbook 8,1 Yosemite 10.10.3) and Iphone 5 (iOS 7.1.2). What he is strange, he is I that I see the person typing, but the person sends the message and notebook does not arrive in mine. I'm using clover v.3215

Attachments

• FaceTime.tiff
    15.8 KB · Views: 92
  • imessage.tiff
    76 KB · Views: 92
Ah the fix was really simple for me- just needed to remove my device from "iCloud.com" in Settings/Devices, then redo the Rt Variables/SMBios (while offline) and rebuilt permissions.

iMessage is ALMOST working- but I'm NOT receiving messages from certain people.

However, my phone registers everything (all messages sent from PC).

The link is that the messages I'm not receiving are from people NOT on wifi.

Does iMessage take a while to 'work itself out'? Old messages have also not loaded- are they supposed to?

@ mcfee03 - See end of Chapter 3.3 (Resetting IOS 8 Network Configuration) for a possible solution, I fear the Services are out of sync between your devices - Good luck.

@ macusers3130 - Make sure your Network Card reports as builtin also run iMessage DeBugger and check results for any errors or mis-match in the values.

View attachment 141835View attachment 141836
My imessage functioned normally, but suddenly it stopped to function. When I type a message, only says “does not deliver”. The Facetime functions beauty. Which would be the problem? I use one not (smbios macbook 8,1 Yosemite 10.10.3) and Iphone 5 (iOS 7.1.2). What he is strange, he is I that I see the person typing, but the person sends the message and notebook does not arrive in mine. I'm using clover v.3215

If you had normal operation before then something has changed in your settings, run iMsg DeBugger and check values.

View attachment 141835View attachment 141836

i am getting same error like you. my facetime working great but imessage giving me "Not Delivered" message, BTW.... i was updated from 10.10.2 to 10.10.3 yeasterday, may be Apple has changed some secruty parameter or somthing......., i tried to log out from imessage and log in all behaving as normal but when i try to send message it's not giving delievery message

one thing i noticed, when i try to re-add that email(where i try to sent a message), imessage giving me a pop up window, i that window it says " that perticular email is not registered
with imessage"

looking for help

regards

Back