Contribute
Register
i done that and it logs iMessage out with it i don't get it iMessage works fine in Mavericks but in Yosemite one min it sends messages then the next it doesn't its so annoying

I just got this message on my hackintosh. Is this bad? :|

Ive gone through the whole imessage fix and it was working fine fore a long time. I screwed my computer up and had to do a fresh install. I saved imessage debug from old install of yosemite and did a imessage debug of the new install and everything looks the same. But in clover there are no numbers under ROM and MLB but all the rest of the board data is the same.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.12.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.12.19 PM.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.19.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.19.45 PM.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.19.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.19.30 PM.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 100
I just got this message on my hackintosh. Is this bad? :|

Ive gone through the whole imessage fix and it was working fine fore a long time. I screwed my computer up and had to do a fresh install. I saved imessage debug from old install of yosemite and did a imessage debug of the new install and everything looks the same. But in clover there are no numbers under ROM and MLB but all the rest of the board data is the same.

With the limited testing I've done with Clover, I've seen this happen. It's like something has corrupted the config.plist. Clover configurator is unable to read the values of MLB and ROM, I've imported a config,plist with Clover Configurator and its not seen anything within it. (wonder if the boot EFI folder is readable) If you have the variables for your successful boot/iMessage&FaceTime configure a new plist with those values.

maaaAhh I dont want to touch the config!! lol

Should I try just entering in the MLB and ROM into clover? Is there any kind of refresh/deleting I could do?

Is this message mean im on apples radar? Or is this ok...just not working?

It was working fine with the new install. The only thing I changed since then was configuring the DSDT file in order to get apple airplay to work with my Nvidia graphics card.

This was the write-up i followed:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...ary-display-airplay-mirroring.html#post721605

maaaAhh I dont want to touch the config!! lol

Should I try just entering in the MLB and ROM into clover? Is there any kind of refresh/deleting I could do?

Is this message mean im on apples radar? Or is this ok...just not working?

It was working fine with the new install. The only thing I changed since then was configuring the DSDT file in order to get apple airplay to work with my Nvidia graphics card.

This was the write-up i followed:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...ary-display-airplay-mirroring.html#post721605

I see, the problem you have is you've manually edited the config.plist. Thats a big no no. What i did with using guides while testing Clover was download the config.plist that represented what I wanted to do with my system, open that plist with Clover Configurator and take a screen shot of the patches, then used Clover Configurator to add those patches to my own plist. If that makes sense.

You are not on Apples radar, you've just disabled the variables of your existing plist to read correctly by manually editing your config.plist. You can use Xcode if you're familiar with it. Just don't do it manually.

@ bhollehday - If you have kept all the working values by way of Debugger before things went bad, then all is not lost as a matter of fact it is quite easy to get things up and running again - just follow these instruction.

1. Go off line and stay off line until you complete these steps for this to work -> Open Clover Configurator -> SMBIOS tab
2. Click on the 'Magic Wand' button (this is just to pick the Mac model you had before also to fill in the other info) don't worry about the Mac Serial Number that appears in the Box because you will delete this and replace it with your old one.
3. In the SmUUID box fill in the original value here - thats all you need to do on that section.
4. Click on 'Rt Variables' -> in the ROM box put the old value of your mac address or if you used the last 12 digits of your SmUUID value and lastly in the MLB box put your Mac Serial Number (17 digits) - thats it!!!
5. Save all you've just done -> close clover configurator -> Repair Permissions -> Reboot -> run iMsg DeBugger and check that the values you injected are exactly the same as your old debugger read out, ROM, MLB, SmUUID and Mac S/N

If all the info is correct you should be able to log straight in - Good Luck

i think its iCloud giving me this problem with messages not delivering in Yosemite because my contacts are not saving from my iPhone to iCloud and when ever i save contacts its not synced to my iPad or macbook let alone my hackintosh iCloud doesn't seem to be working heres what I've tried i logged out on all of my devices and logged in on my hackintosh and macbook and iPad then iPhone how ever my contacts still not saving from my iPhone but if i save them on my macbook or hackintosh it saves but doesn't show on the iPhone or iPad... would u have any ideas what this could be?:banghead:

i think its iCloud giving me this problem with messages not delivering in Yosemite because my contacts are not saving from my iPhone to iCloud and when ever i save contacts its not synced to my iPad or macbook let alone my hackintosh iCloud doesn't seem to be working heres what I've tried i logged out on all of my devices and logged in on my hackintosh and macbook and iPad then iPhone how ever my contacts still not saving from my iPhone but if i save them on my macbook or hackintosh it saves but doesn't show on the iPhone or iPad... would u have any ideas what this could be?:banghead:

Ok - I take it when you say you've logged out all your devices, that includes logged out from iCloud as well. There is another fix you could try, turn your wireless router off for a minute or so and then back on again to refresh the Address as on some rare occasions they can broadcast something completely different enough to cause a conflict with getting Apple services.

Step by Step Fix for iMessage - Requires Clover (Alternate Bootloader)

Using a recent version of Clover. I can sign into iMessage fine (and Messages sees my usual email address and phone number), though I can't send and receive messages. However, I can send and receive them if using my phone number (but they don't show up on any of my other devices). On my other devices, I can saw the usual message saying a new computer has been added for iMessage).

Back