Contribute
Register
i keep having this issue with Yosemite where my iMessage signs in and it sends messages but then it doesn't any ideas what that can be?? I've logged out all of my devices suck as iPhone hackintosh and macbook but it does the same any ideas what that can be? but when i send a message on my iPhone and get a message back it shows on my hackintosh

The only way to remove the extra Mac on your iPhone as I pointed out previously is to change your Apple ID completely or make a subtle change in your current Apple ID (Stupid yes I know) like adding a number or making an extra capital letter, what ever method you choose that is the only way.

Edit - When you log back into Apple Services with the new ID, the extra Mac will be no longer be there.

Will the duplicate Hack remain gone if the Apple ID is changed back to the "old" ID?

Here is the result from IMessage debug:

ROM: failed
BoardSerialNumber: failed

So now what to do Next. Thanks.

See CHAPTER: 7.1 (MLB & ROM Injection Method) - remember to go offline, repair permissions, run DeBugger again to check that values are static before you attempt to log in again - Good Luck.

i keep having this issue with Yosemite where my iMessage signs in and it sends messages but then it doesn't any ideas what that can be?? I've logged out all of my devices suck as iPhone hackintosh and macbook but it does the same any ideas what that can be? but when i send a message on my iPhone and get a message back it shows on my hackintosh

jb - This is a glitch in IOS 8, where iMsg goes out of sync across your various devices, the latest outage seems to have impacted quite a few to react this way but according to reports things are back to normal. If you're still having problems, follow the tip at the end of CHAPTER:3.3 that method tends to bring everything back in sync - Good Luck.

I've tried doing that still no go yet it sends to only numbers not emails i don't get this at all sends to some people and some people it doesn't comes up with this person isn't registered with iMessage which is a load of bull I've been having this issue ever since 10.10.1 was released

I've tried doing that still no go yet it sends to only numbers not emails i don't get this at all sends to some people and some people it doesn't comes up with this person isn't registered with iMessage which is a load of bull I've been having this issue ever since 10.10.1 was released

Ok - Try signing out of iCloud and back in again.

Back