Contribute
Register
@ liniaunu - As suggested you must remove all previous machines from your account in iCloud, the one you're trying to fix now log it out from iCloud as well. When you have done those steps, Turn off and remove your internet feed, now reboot the machine (still off the internet feed) and inject all your values to your config.plist Once this is done, boot down, replace your internet feed and reboot and see if the problem was resolved. Good luck.

than you

what is to remove my internet feed... i do disconnect (turn off wi fi) the connection?

replace my internet feed= change the ip (real one), other network than the one i have in my house let's say to tether iphone, or is ok just to turn on wi fi?

what i do is

install fresh os x

not connecting to network at all, configuring smbios: inject serial number, (shake buttons multiple times) reboot; inject mlb, reboot, generate SmUUID(uuidgen -7 times) Rt variables rom macadr0- even copped to Rom from imessage debug) , reboot, connect to internet, life in with new apple id made with iphone(one that had never been used with the mac), and it's not working.

values stick upon reboot.

i have a hp840 elitebook g2 brodwell i5 5200u, 16gb, intel 5500 as graphic, and had it injected as 12,1 macbook, all is working (using mr. rehabman hotpach) wi fi,network lan as en 0, sound,keyboard, graphics accelerated. but not pesky imessage.

so once again any other help would be great.

[QUOTE="frontgear, post: ....

2. Run uuidgen a few times to get a SmUUID, then copy this SmUUID to Custom UUID
..... .[/QUOTE]

and leave SmUUID empty?

thank you

@ liniaunu - You have created a lot of pain for your self, thoroughly read this - 'An Idiot's Guide To iMessage' - don't be offended by the title, it is a very good insight to perhaps solving your problem. Good luck.

@ frontgear - If those are your values in the pic you attached in your post, I think it would be wise to remove the pic or at least edit, just to be cautious ;)

@ frontgear - If those are your values in the pic you attached in your post, I think it would be wise to remove the pic or at least edit, just to be cautious ;)
No, I am not using those values for my Messages/FaceTime but thank you.

@esafeddie - followed the idiot guide ... it s not working for me. all I get is the customer code

Hello, I have used the idiot's guide many times and I am getting the customer code error no matter what. On my test install(10.12.5) it was giving the error immediately every time. I have called apple, they said wait 24 hours(almost a month ago).But I was still getting the error.

So, I have decided to make a clean install(10.12.6). It signed me in the first time but my account was inactive. It didn't let me sign in after that and gave me the customer code. I have made many installs after this and I am still getting the same behavior(signs in first then after quitting and logging in it throws the customer code).

I have followed the guide, remove old hacks from icloud, en0, new serial, mlb, smuuid. imessagedebug result is not changing. I have also tried random rom instead of mac address but didn't change the result. My id is about a year old and it works on my iPhone and mbp.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: I have a credit card registered as well.

Hello, I have used the idiot's guide many times and I am getting the customer code error no matter what. On my test install(10.12.5) it was giving the error immediately every time. I have called apple, they said wait 24 hours(almost a month ago).But I was still getting the error.

So, I have decided to make a clean install(10.12.6). It signed me in the first time but my account was inactive. It didn't let me sign in after that and gave me the customer code. I have made many installs after this and I am still getting the same behavior(signs in first then after quitting and logging in it throws the customer code).

I have followed the guide, remove old hacks from icloud, en0, new serial, mlb, smuuid. imessagedebug result is not changing. I have also tried random rom instead of mac address but didn't change the result. My id is about a year old and it works on my iPhone and mbp.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: I have a credit card registered as well.

I allso have the exact same issue ! I was thinking that I'm "idiot" :), but finally some one else describes exactly the same
behavior.

I tried with ROM matching the end of SmUUID (last digits). Tried ROM as MAC address of en0, tried ROM as MAC address 1 en1 (wi-fi), Tired with Custom UUID in System Parameters (injecting here the System ID-not at SmUUID), tried simple MLB tried MacGen for serial and MLB, tried on clean install, tried on old install-removing devices from iCloud account, disconnecting network- deleting imessage related files, tried different ip's to connect to internet .... but ll get is the customer code(like you said > it log's in, account inactive, and after a moment the customer code appears, sometimes it displays the code directly and not logging in (an by logging in I mean that I can see my phone number and email address, and if I'm quick enough I can log out, or check from were to send messages :phone or mail, and the it throes the customer code )... but account is inactive all this time .

This iMessage debug is with ROM to match the end of System UUID.... but not working!

Anny help would be great. Thank you

Attachments

• Captură de ecran din 2017.08.19 la 10.30.58.png
    Captură de ecran din 2017.08.19 la 10.30.58.png
    69 KB · Views: 122
@Mert06 Why don't you try to use you real mbp values ROM, mlb, (minus serial- use hack serial ) , and check it if it works ?

@Mert06 Why don't you try to use you real mbp values ROM, mlb, (minus serial- use hack serial ) , and check it if it works ?
Wouldn’t that effect my mbp? I would like to solve this without breaking it.

Back