Contribute
Register
iMessage works fine under 10.10.3 but jabber went wrong. How can i fix it? Is this guid fix that issue?

@kmarci,

Sorry bro, I got no experience using Jabber with iMessage, but if iMessage is working ok then issue could be at Jabber server end ? or maybe an update to XMPP is needed for OSX 10.10.3 .. let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Jay

Ok tried messaging someone new from her computer and it said they were not registered with iMessage. So I logged into my computer with her user name and sent an iMessage to the new contact of her's and it registered, went back to her computer and now she is able to iMessage them from her computer. This is strange.

@farcry84,

Sound like the IOS 8 message sync/network problem which has been around for quite a while ... see the end of Chapter 3.3 for a possible fix ...

Cheers
Jay

Update: I left my computer off overnight and today when I turned it on, all of my iMessages from the past few days filled in and everything started working again normally. So either it was just a timing thing (some glitch on apple's side that they recently ironed out) or giving the hack some time to "rest" resolved the issue. Anyone else?

Something VERY strange and VERY positive just happened to me today. I am running 10.9.5 Chameleon and have been locked out of iMessage since Apple changed their security protocols way back. Even after it was reported that they had reversed these protocols and anyone who USED to be able to log in should be again, I still could not and was getting the dreaded "Customer Code" message (if it would even get THAT far). I had called Apple once to get it fixed ages ago and just was too lazy to do it again, especially as I did not understand WHY it was not working, when according to this thread everything SHOULD have been.

Today I noticed that for some reason iMessage was randomly disabled on my iPhone and as a result I missed a few texts from my very angry mother. Once I enabled it again on the iPhone (it took a few times and a reset of the iPhone) I noticed that when I got home it was automatically logged in again on my Hackintosh without me doing a THING.

I don't know if it has to do with a new security token, or Apple resetting something with my Apple ID, or the fact that I logged out of iMessage on my iPhone, but whatever happened it is now working perfectly. So maybe anyone still having trouble after everything SHOULD work, can try logging out of ALL devices and logging back in from an iPhone or other actual Apple device can help. (Though IIRC I DID try this in the past and it did not work so maybe Apple really DID do something on their end). Let's hope my luck remains and everyone else having problems will also see success...

I tried to fix my imessage last night using Clover config magic wand, all checked out good. Terminal > uuidgen. Found a non used serial that worked using apples website.
everything went fine and smooth. But now when i tried to reboot i get into bootloader, i choose Yosemite bootpartition. It loads, then goes black. Probbably a kernel panic.. But so far main issue is.. Black screen and no boot.

I will write system specs and what the real issue is tomorrow morning.

Solved my own issue. this by using Clover options>boot argument>type in>nv_disable=1>boot with your Yosemite partition.>use kext utility to repair caches>Drag your AppleGraphicsControll.kext (Easy to find, cba to find link now.) to kext utility>reboot. solved!

also i'd like to thank the people on the forums..! they need the cred. as i didn't "Solve it" by my own.. just researched..! thank you all! :)

Hi there
Does anybody know what is the problem could be with my preferences (tried all possible options using posted instructions but still don't have success)
Two main problems:
- invalid ROM in iMessage debug
- not ticked en1 wifi builtin device (tplink TL-WDN4800)
imdebug.pngnotticked.png
Help pls
Looks like no one had such problem here...:roll2:

@ bobmarlya

Regarding ur second problem - not ticked en1 wifi builtin device (tplink TL-WDN4800)

Install ur patched kext in System/Library/Extensions (or use clover patch with native kext) rather than injecting it using clover. Hope this will help.

Will this fix work with Clover Boot loader ?

If so what is the procedure ?

-Thanks

Back