Contribute
Register
@ bobmarlya

Regarding ur second problem - not ticked en1 wifi builtin device (tplink TL-WDN4800)

Install ur patched kext in System/Library/Extensions (or use clover patch with native kext) rather than injecting it using clover. Hope this will help.
Thanx for response
But this card work as native. I never injected kext for it.

Thanx for response

@bobmarlya,

Even if card is supported as external NIC OTB, if it is not seen as 'Built In' you will not be able to use it for iMessage .... Try Injecting the EFI string for the device via your boot-loader - see Chapter 3.2

Cheers
Jay

we are a lot in this situation! I think we will see soon something new:p

@davelaw56,

I still believe that this is most likely an IOS 8 issue rather than a iMessage / OSX Issue.

IOS 8 has been plagued with issues regarding messages and network caching .... the issue only seems to effect those users who have iPhone running IOS 8+, users with older iPhone such as myself (iPhone 4) are not seeing this issue, of course SMS forwarding is not available as Continuity requires IOS 8 but never seen any issues with iMessages ....

Hang in there ... try the advice in Chapter 3.3 including the IOS 8 Reset ....

Cheers
Jay

@davelaw56,

I still believe that this is most likely an IOS 8 issue rather than a iMessage / OSX Issue.

IOS 8 has been plagued with issues regarding messages and network caching .... the issue only seems to effect those users who have iPhone running IOS 8+, users with older iPhone such as myself (iPhone 4) are not seeing this issue, of course SMS forwarding is not available as Continuity requires IOS 8 but never seen any issues with iMessages ....

Hang in there ... try the advice in Chapter 3.3 including the IOS 8 Reset ....

Cheers
Jay
its makes sense probably iOS 8 related.... You see, I completely logged off of iMessage and FaceTime I use jabber and still can Locate Contact's Iphone Positions in Details!!!!but o matter what I do even if I reset everything on all my iOS 8 devices the symptom persists :crazy: I think I' ll Give a try changing the Serial number Rom And MLB log off everywhere and do a chapter 3.3.

Does anyone know which numbers are the ones that need to stay the same when you do a fresh install? For clover you don't need a NVRAM file so does that mean you don't need a ROM or MLB either in the config folder of clover?

Ive got an iMessage debug report as well. Everything is matching besides a couple numbers at the very bottom of the report circled in red.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 2.46.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 2.46.38 PM.png
    16 KB · Views: 286
HI,
first of all, thanks for your work. I'm using Yosemite 10.10.3 and couldn't activate iMessage. I followed your suggestions step by step, but nothing worked for me.
At the end, before I was going to give up, I found out that the serial number of my hackintosh was also saved in iCloud/Settings/My devices (in icloud.com). The serial number there was different from the one I used with Clover. So I deleted the device, restarted my pc and the iMessage/FaceTime activation worked immediately.
Maybe this could help also somebody else.

Good luck friends :)

Thanx for response

Are you using FixAirport (ACPI) with clover?
If so, then deselect it in clover configurator, save and reboot. If ur card is supported natively, then try other methods

My experience
  • If kext is injected with clover, the interface will not be detected in DPCIManager
  • If FixAirport is used, the interface will be detected but not as Builtin.

Does anyone know which numbers are the ones that need to stay the same when you do a fresh install? For clover you don't need a NVRAM file so does that mean you don't need a ROM or MLB either in the config folder of clover?

Ive got an iMessage debug report as well. Everything is matching besides a couple numbers at the very bottom of the report circled in red.

Thanks

That is normal - all other values i.e. ROM and MLB must be static and constant between every reboot for the iMessage/F-Time services to work on your Hack - Good luck.

This is a great guide and I have not read all 450 pages but if you have a fresh Yosemite install that you followed just a general Multibeast setup, which are the key areas to focus on. I have done several things from the guide (have not messed with NVRAM) but it has my imessage account as inactive still. Any help for a hack noob would be great.

That is normal - all other values i.e. ROM and MLB must be static and constant between every reboot for the iMessage/F-Time services to work on your Hack - Good luck.

Awesome thanks. It looks like it is working, but is it normal for it not to download all the old messages that exist on your iOS device? It picks up all the new conversations but not any old. I tried following the network reset for iOS8 devices as well as deleting the configuration files in Chapter 3.3, but it didnt seem to do anything..

I am wondering about the MLB and ROM tho, I didnt have to set any numbers in clover, so it must have done it automatically? Ill make sure it stays static via imessage debug, and if it does ill just leave it as is.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 9.51.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 9.51.16 AM.png
    231 KB · Views: 130
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 9.51.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 9.51.28 AM.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 116
Back