Contribute
Register
Created a new SMBIOS then tried again and now I get error 31 and customer support code. Same messages as @TheTrollCaptain

Bit of a nuisance but you could create a new Apple ID and try with the new values you've created, some members found success with this method. Good luck.

Bit of a nuisance but you could create a new Apple ID and try with the new values you've created, some members found success with this method. Good luck.
I did that before trying with my main Apple ID, and I got the same response.

I did that before trying with my main Apple ID, and I got the same response.

Ok if I understand fully, all is well with your iPhone and your genuine MacBook Pro and it is the Hack you're having the problem. If you have not done this already, log into the web base iCloud and remove any device from your account you're not currently using (past trials) as this can impede a successful hack logon. If you was informed the block was lifted, it can take a while for your machine to be whitelisted - sometimes almost straight away, sometimes a day or two. If you're that desperate to get iMs/F-Time working on your hack, use the values from your MacBook (as long as it is owned and registered to your Apple account as yours -THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT).

Ok if I understand fully, all is well with your iPhone and your genuine MacBook Pro and it is the Hack you're having the problem. If you have not done this already, log into the web base iCloud and remove any device from your account you're not currently using (past trials) as this can impede a successful hack logon. If you was informed the block was lifted, it can take a while for your machine to be whitelisted - sometimes almost straight away, sometimes a day or two. If you're that desperate to get iMs/F-Time working on your hack, use the values from your MacBook (as long as it is owned and registered to your Apple account as yours -THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT).
Should I call them and give them the support code? I have never done that...

Also, what values should be shared if I end up using the ones from my MacBook? I have tried to use the ROM and MLB of a working iMac and I think it was the reason my Apple ID was blocked from iMessage.

Last edited:
Should I call them and give them the support code? I have never done that...

Also, what values should be shared if I end up using the ones from my MacBook? I have tried to use the ROM and MLB of a working iMac and I think it was the reason my Apple ID was blocked from iMessage.

Yes - at this stage only they can remove the cause that is preventing your hack's from successfully logging on. You should only use values (ROM/MLB) from genuine Mac devices OWNED by you.

Yes - at this stage only they can remove the cause that is preventing your hack's from successfully logging on. You should only use values (ROM/MLB) from genuine Mac devices OWNED by you.
The iMac had two users with two Apple IDs and mine was the second, so I don't know how they determine the owner...

Ah yes maybe that's what caused the conflict - cloning is never a good idea unless you are the sole user. One should always create a set of unique values as set out in the GUIDE for their machines to avoid theses conflicts even if you have to call Apple with a code and hope they will solve the logon problem.

Ah yes maybe that's what caused the conflict - cloning is never a good idea unless you are the sole user. One should always create a set of unique values as set out in the GUIDE for their machines to avoid theses conflicts even if you have to call Apple with a code and hope they will solve the logon problem.

Thanks for your help. I will call them in the next few days with the support code and see how it goes.
Do you know if first level support could use the customer code and fix it or it requires second level?

Thanks for your help. I will call them in the next few days with the support code and see how it goes.
Do you know if first level support could use the customer code and fix it or it requires second level?

In my experience I have only had to call them once many moons ago when they near enough kicked everyone out off the iMsg Servers including genuine Macs because of the cloning fiasco. My problem was fixed by the first level tech when I told him I was having a problem logging on with my ID. After answering a few security questions I was informed the problem was resolved and I will be able to logon. After the call was finished, I turned the machine off then rebooted and could log into iMs/F-Time right away, never had any problems since even with all the testing and reinstalls I do from time to time.

This maybe clutching at straws but if ever you make a call to apple with a code and they say the block has been removed, it would be a good idea to turn the machine off before attempting to logon straight away then reboot and try a logon after a few minutes just to give the server time to implement the changes.

Last edited:
Back