Contribute
Register
im lost! i've done all the guides on the internet and this forum. I've even used real ROM, smUUID and MLB. and i still get the message with the support ticket id. i need help. I'm despaired.

The real ROM, SmUUID and MLB values you used do they belong to an Apple device owned and registered by you? If they are it's quite obvious your injection method is suspect and not being retained on your machine.

I am stuck
Z170X-UD5
GTX 760
Clover 2.4K_r403
iMac14,2

Followed all the directions
Ran imessage debug
"
Model: iMac14,2

Board-id: Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61

SerialNumber: C02K2SIBF8JC

Hardware UUID: 8C27520F-33EC-5E57-BB71-F4488F3708C7

System-ID: B86DB3F8-AB20-46DC-B75B-A4CB6ADD7061

ROM: failed

BoardSerialNumber: failed"

Still can't log into imessages.
"an error occurred during authentication"

Thanks

ROM: failed

BoardSerialNumber: failed"

Still can't log into imessages.
"an error occurred during authentication"

At a guess, with your 100 series board you should install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC Scripts with the Clover installer.
Did you do that ?

At a guess, with your 100 series board you should install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC Scripts with the Clover installer.
Did you do that ?

That was it wow thanks. I had just assumed that since I was using the recommended Gigabyte MB that I would opt have any issues, and I didn't realize that its considered a 100 series board..

I decided to go and do a fresh install after not being able to get iMessage to work. However, that did not fix my problem.

My current specs are:
Intel i5-4590
MSI Z97 PC Mate
MSI GeForce GTX 970

Running as iMac 15,1 which I determined to be the best system definition when comparing to everymac.com. I generated a serial number using CloverConfigurator, a SMUUID from uuidgen, and a board serial number from simpleMLB. The board serial number is 17 digits as something from my system definition should be. iMessagedebug returns the same values after a reboot.

I still continue to get a customer code with my apple id, as well as an older apple id. I'm not sure if I'm missing another step, or have an id mismatch. I am going to attempt to have my ISP reset my MAC address tomorrow.

I decided to go and do a fresh install after not being able to get iMessage to work. However, that did not fix my problem.

My current specs are:
Intel i5-4590
MSI Z97 PC Mate
MSI GeForce GTX 970

Running as iMac 15,1 which I determined to be the best system definition when comparing to everymac.com. I generated a serial number using CloverConfigurator, a SMUUID from uuidgen, and a board serial number from simpleMLB. The board serial number is 17 digits as something from my system definition should be. iMessagedebug returns the same values after a reboot.

I still continue to get a customer code with my apple id, as well as an older apple id. I'm not sure if I'm missing another step, or have an id mismatch. I am going to attempt to have my ISP reset my MAC address tomorrow.

OK - Here is the problem, even though you've made all the right setups, value injections, cross checking ROM, S/N/, MLB etc etc and you're still getting the Customer Code, it simply means Apple has to check and grant your board's details a Security Token coupled with your Apple ID to access the iMsg/F-Time Servers.

No amount of tinkering and value changing will alter that situation. We who've been successful with the setup documented in the Guides can only direct you to the correct way to what steps are needed to hopefully get connected. Only Apple can remove the block that your machine has thrown up a flag on the Servers.

Since the Guides has been written, a lot of security changes has been implemented by Apple but the basic principles are still the same. No one here can over come the dreaded Customer Code factor, make the call to Apple tech and hope for the best.

Sorry to hear you encountered some problems, but simply signing your hack out of iCloud shouldn't have caused such a problem if all the injected values were correct. Under normal circumstances that exercise takes care of synchronisation between the hack and another device. That tip also works on real Macs suffering the same problem, glad you're up and running again.

Hi esafeddie,

Once again I apologize for the delay getting back to you. Life gets in the way too much!

Again I tried signing out of iCloud to fix the sync issue and no luck. Only a couple contacts sync fine between my hack and iPhone, but mostly I only see my responses or I only see the contacts' responses.

So not too sure what to do next!

Running Sierra 10.12.4

Thanks,

John

Last edited:
Hi esafeddie,

Once again I apologize for the delay getting back to you. Life gets in the way too much!

Again I tried signing out of iCloud to fix the sync issue and no luck. Only a couple contacts sync fine between my hack and iPhone, but mostly I only see my responses or I only see the contacts' responses.

So not too sure what to do next!

Running Sierra 10.12.4

Thanks,

John

Hi John - Don't worry about the reply delay I totally agree we all have a life to run outside of Hacks :). I don't understand why your sync problem is proving so difficult to solve, the method I asked you to do to combat the problem is normally all it takes. Ok try this - You need to log out of iCloud on the iPhone and switch off 'Text message Forwarding' also - On the hack log out of iCloud in 'System Preferences' -> iCloud and sign out also remove from this Mac by deselecting any ticked boxes (this takes a few moments - when asked to delete from this Mac, just agree - [don't worry you won't lose anything by saying yes]. Sign out of iMsg/F-Time on the hack, open Safari web browser -> also sign out of iCloud, maybe unnecessary but might as well sign out of App Store and iTunes if signed in.

When you've completed the fore mentioned steps turn the hack off for a few minutes, before you reboot the hack, log back into iMsg on your iPhone make sure you have 'Hand Off' enabled. Now reboot the hack, sign into iCloud in Sys Preferences -> sign into iMsg/F-Time, when signed in go back to your iPhone and toggle on 'Text Message Forwarding' and you should get a verification message from Apple basically coupling the two devices.

If all is well up to this point, send your self a text message, doesn't matter which device you use, the message should appear on both devices, if that test proves to be ok, send one to a contact and ask for a reply, the sent msg and reply should also appear on both iPhone and hack. Good luck.

Back