Contribute
Register
HOT DANG... The below instructions worked! So far iMessage is fully synced with my Hack and iPhone. I was able to sync my own texts, but also a contact, that I always had a one-sided snyc, just texted me this morning and the message shows on both devices.

Many Thanks esafeddie! I can't thank you enough!

Hi John - Don't worry about the reply delay I totally agree we all have a life to run outside of Hacks :). I don't understand why your sync problem is proving so difficult to solve, the method I asked you to do to combat the problem is normally all it takes. Ok try this - You need to log out of iCloud on the iPhone and switch off 'Text message Forwarding' also - On the hack log out of iCloud in 'System Preferences' -> iCloud and sign out also remove from this Mac by deselecting any ticked boxes (this takes a few moments - when asked to delete from this Mac, just agree - [don't worry you won't lose anything by saying yes]. Sign out of iMsg/F-Time on the hack, open Safari web browser -> also sign out of iCloud, maybe unnecessary but might as well sign out of App Store and iTunes if signed in.

When you've completed the fore mentioned steps turn the hack off for a few minutes, before you reboot the hack, log back into iMsg on your iPhone make sure you have 'Hand Off' enabled. Now reboot the hack, sign into iCloud in Sys Preferences -> sign into iMsg/F-Time, when signed in go back to your iPhone and toggle on 'Text Message Forwarding' and you should get a verification message from Apple basically coupling the two devices.

If all is well up to this point, send your self a text message, doesn't matter which device you use, the message should appear on both devices, if that test proves to be ok, send one to a contact and ask for a reply, the sent msg and reply should also appear on both iPhone and hack. Good luck.

HOT DANG... The below instructions worked! So far iMessage is fully synced with my Hack and iPhone. I was able to sync my own texts, but also a contact, that I always had a one-sided snyc, just texted me this morning and the message shows on both devices.

Many Thanks esafeddie! I can't thank you enough!

Only happy to help my friend :thumbup: and thanks for the feed back - one last piece of advice, now that you've got it all working to your satisfaction, run iMessageDeBugger and make a note or printout of the S/N, SmUUID and MLB so that you can keep these values in a safe place and/or Clone the working disk in case of any unfortunate disasters. Enjoy your hack :headbang:

Holy ****, it actually works! I logged in to iMessage and Facetime with a new AppleID that I registered 10 minutes ago !!!! But this Enoch bootloader seems much more complicated to use, right now I don't have graphics acceleration and audio, and I have no idea how to fix them. On Clover pretty much everything works out of the box.

Is there a resent guide for enoch bootloader somewhere? I searched around the net but i didn't see anything covering latest hardware (ie skylake laptop and with glitch patching necessary etc).

Thanks...

Here is something you can try to test your theory - If you feel that iMsg/F-Time has a better successful rate with the Enoch boot loader than Clover, then install Sierra to boot with Enoch and see if iMsg/F-Time will let you logon. If your attempt is successful under Enoch, run iMsgDeBugger and get all the necessary values from under Enoch and convert the boot loader to Clover (There's plenty of tutorials how to change over to Clover boot loader). Now with Sierra booting with the clover conversion, inject the values and see if you can log into iMsg/F-Time.

Unfortunately I can't help you test your theory as my Apple ID is trouble free regardless of Enoch or Clover, I was running Enoch before converting to Clover and had no problem apart from the NvRAM kext failure update. Good luck.

Could it be, that enoch uses MLB and ROM form real Mac if you don't enter these values manually? Just like Clover used the real serial number when I didn't specify it in config.plist.

Could it be, that enoch uses MLB and ROM form real Mac if you don't enter these values manually? Just like Clover used the real serial number when I didn't specify it in config.plist.

I highly doubt that both boot loaders use real Mac MLB and ROM values, those values are only attributed to genuine Macs. The values we use on hacks are spoofed values to emulate the behaviour of real Macs.

Hi, I've been trying to get iMessage working for a while (and for a while I mean almost an year). I built my SMBIOS following the iMessage Guide (and the RT variables method; though, writing the MLB in the SMBIOS field, leaving the RT blank, didn't work either): it's an iMac 10.1 with a 13 characters MLB (given that I have a Core 2 Quad CPU). My ROM is what iMessage Debug shows: I've attempted to use the last 12 bytes of my SmUUID, or the En0 method, but the ROM is always that, so I picked it up; this is not crucial though, the cause of all of my problems is the MLB.
I've read every possible discussion, not only here but also on InsanelyMac, and I know half of the How to fix iMessage guide by heart.
My problem is that when I launch iMessage Debug, I get a null value in the MLB field: how comes Clover cannot "write" my serial? I checked the NVRAM with the "nvram -x -p" command, but it's a mess (anyway, iMessage Debug just displays these info in a decent manner... right?).
iMessage will never work if I don't get how to solve this. I already tried in the past reinstalling everything and changing my system definitions, but it didn't work either (see the topic I created the last September). Of course I installed the RC scripts and the EmuEFIVar64 (or something like that), even though my MOBO has a BIOS.
The system is the one described below, in my signature. Tell me if you need any dump other than the iMessage Debug one. Thanks in advance for the help!

Code:
**********************iMessage Debug**********************
Credits: ElNono, mdmwii,flux84, sugarface, pokenguyen

Model: iMac10,1
           Board-id: Mac-F2268CC8
       SerialNumber: RM045BE6B9U
      Hardware UUID: 42E40147-CD3E-5D73-944A-F1EF0BAB5494

System-ID: B4475717-7057-4674-83F4-A27475CE2AB7
                ROM: b636fdf91509
  BoardSerialNumber: (null)

Gq3489ugfi: 2285268d419fe173f1e255882012bac387
          Fyp98tpgj: 827b7327c7b05c59da71c4a853a91fd1d6
         kbjfrfpoJU: e534cde23ce20722c6819c253e33798a06
       oycqAZloTNDm: 38de4eee8013f3c69e7ce85acb2c5d4a56
       abKPld1EcMni: bd2aec8838ffde8edeed4fb5fe08ae73ec

1.jpeg
2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, I've been trying to get iMessage working for a while (and for a while I mean almost an year). I built my SMBIOS following the iMessage Guide (and the RT variables method; though, writing the MLB in the SMBIOS field, leaving the RT blank, didn't work either): it's an iMac 10.1 with a 13 characters MLB (given that I have a Core 2 Quad CPU). My ROM is what iMessage Debug shows: I've attempted to use the last 12 bytes of my SmUUID, or the En0 method, but the ROM is always that, so I picked it up; this is not crucial though, the cause of all of my problems is the MLB.
I've read every possible discussion, not only here but also on InsanelyMac, and I know half of the How to fix iMessage guide by heart.
My problem is that when I launch iMessage Debug, I get a null value in the MLB field: how comes Clover cannot "write" my serial? I checked the NVRAM with the "nvram -x -p" command, but it's a mess (anyway, iMessage Debug just displays these info in a decent manner... right?).
iMessage will never work if I don't get how to solve this. I already tried in the past reinstalling everything and changing my system definitions, but it didn't work either (see the topic I created the last September). Of course I installed the RC scripts and the EmuEFIVar64 (or something like that), even though my MOBO has a BIOS.
The system is the one described below, in my signature. Tell me if you need any dump other than the iMessage Debug one. Thanks in advance for the help!

Code:
**********************iMessage Debug**********************
Credits: ElNono, mdmwii,flux84, sugarface, pokenguyen

Model: iMac10,1
           Board-id: Mac-F2268CC8
       SerialNumber: RM045BE6B9U
      Hardware UUID: 42E40147-CD3E-5D73-944A-F1EF0BAB5494

System-ID: B4475717-7057-4674-83F4-A27475CE2AB7
                ROM: b636fdf91509
  BoardSerialNumber: (null)

Gq3489ugfi: 2285268d419fe173f1e255882012bac387
          Fyp98tpgj: 827b7327c7b05c59da71c4a853a91fd1d6
         kbjfrfpoJU: e534cde23ce20722c6819c253e33798a06
       oycqAZloTNDm: 38de4eee8013f3c69e7ce85acb2c5d4a56
       abKPld1EcMni: bd2aec8838ffde8edeed4fb5fe08ae73ec

View attachment 247142
View attachment 247143

Try this -> mount your EFI Partition and open your config.plist in Clover Configurator.
In the 'Rt Variables' where you have this value 'RM0450BE6W3MD' in Clover Configurator also put this same value in the tab 'SMBIOS' in the box 'Board Serial Number'. Now save the changes and reboot, run iMessageDeBugger to see if the result has change from 'null'. Good luck.

Back