Lenovo x270
CPU
i5-6300U
Graphics
HD 520, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good day,

I am under Sierra having everything working excepted iMessages/Facetime.
I strictly followed the guide and still blocked a the login Panel. When I enter the ID/passwd nothing happens.

Any idea ?

Many thanks in advance

Motherboard
Asus z97-A / (Clover)
CPU
Intel core i5 4690k @ 4.5Ghz / Z97
Graphics
Nvidia GTX980 SLI + HD 4600, 2560x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
iMessage in my Sierra install is working correctly and i've not done any of the steps in this guide. How is that possible?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WFI
CPU
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
iMessage in my Sierra install is working correctly and i've not done any of the steps in this guide. How is that possible?

Maybe it would be more helpful to other members to post exactly how you managed to make that happened, something like the steps you took to make it all work - Thanks.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Maybe it would be more helpful to other members to post exactly how you managed to make that happened, something like the steps you took to make it all work - Thanks.
There have been a few reports like this previously, it usually works for about a week and then locks out.

Motherboard
GA-B75M -D3H
CPU
pentium
Graphics
gt 210
IMessage is working here but FaceTime is not working. if I try to connect the Facetime lose activation iMessage! how to solve this?

Motherboard
Asus z97-A / (Clover)
CPU
Intel core i5 4690k @ 4.5Ghz / Z97
Graphics
Nvidia GTX980 SLI + HD 4600, 2560x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I actually don't know what i did.
I upgraded Sierra from El Capitan and ran multibeast.
Then used Toleda's script to get hdmi audio.

It works intermittently tho...

specs i5 4690k Asus Z97-A 2x980GTX + Intel HD4600

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I actually don't know what i did.
I upgraded Sierra from El Capitan and ran multibeast.
Then used Toleda's script to get hdmi audio.

It works intermittently tho...

specs i5 4690k Asus Z97-A 2x980GTX + Intel HD4600

If iMessage worked before your upgrade then it is expected that it would continue to work afterwards.

Motherboard
mac
CPU
2ghz
Graphics
nv
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi, I've installed Sierra with multibeast/unibeast, and clover should have generated a valid serial number.
This seems to be the case since it pops-up at "everymac.com" and isn't used according to apple.
C02LRCMCFLHH

I CAN sign into iMessage and iCloud. I receive a message on my iPhone iMessage is being used on another system and it works just fine on my MacBook Air.

But I can't seem to send any messages. They do not become blue and iMessage tries to send it through sms (which fails). Also calling through my iPhone fails.
I've already tried sign-out/in, deleting al the iMessage folders and tried again.
No luck....
What could still be wrong?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WFI
CPU
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I've installed Sierra with multibeast/unibeast, and clover should have generated a valid serial number.
This seems to be the case since it pops-up at "everymac.com" and isn't used according to apple.
C02LRCMCFLHH

I CAN sign into iMessage and iCloud. I receive a message on my iPhone iMessage is being used on another system and it works just fine on my MacBook Air.

But I can't seem to send any messages. They do not become blue and iMessage tries to send it through sms (which fails). Also calling through my iPhone fails.
I've already tried sign-out/in, deleting al the iMessage folders and tried again.
No luck....
What could still be wrong?

At this point you've been successful enough to logon to both iMsg and F-Time, then you're just one step away to getting things right. Your problem is synchronising those services between all your Apple devices. The easy way forward is to log both your Hack and your iPhone out from iCloud and then back in again. Remember they can be a slight delay for the Apple Servers to register all the devices using your ID account. Good luck.