Contribute
Register
I am currently thinking of acquiring an older macbook model (released between 2006 and 2008) in order to extract all needed values and then inject those into my system. My question is, is there any change that it'll work? I mean, is this method even plausible, or will I need to find a newer system?

I am currently thinking of acquiring an older macbook model (released between 2006 and 2008) in order to extract all needed values and then inject those into my system. My question is, is there any change that it'll work? I mean, is this method even plausible, or will I need to find a newer system?
I'wondering the same thing, I have an old Macbook that I'm replacing with a hackintosh. I'd be willing to never use iMessage on it again if it meant I could safely use its values from now on.. :)

I'wondering the same thing, I have an old Macbook that I'm replacing with a hackintosh. I'd be willing to never use iMessage on it again if it meant I could safely use its values from now on.. :)

Yes. You could do that although depends on which MacBook it is.

Ohh I see. Well this one was the first 64 bit I believe :)

Thanks for the info, it's an option then :)

If its the MacBook Unibody Aluminum 2008 model then it should be fine but if its the White model then it wouldn't be.

Hello this guide is to activate the imessage and the face time in macOS Sierra 10.12.2 ..? The guide has been updated ..?

Hello this guide is to activate the imessage and the face time in macOS Sierra 10.12.2 ..? The guide has been updated ..?

It's all maintained in the first post.. #1

Looks like it stops at 10.11

This guide works fine in 10.12.2 I'm using the same values from Mavericks and works fine. Its the same for 10.12.

Back