4 Ghz i5 760
Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I suspect some of you in your haste to install Sierra also having to change Mac model to say 14.2 in order for Sierra to work, are forgetting to log the hack out of all Apple Services with the old Mac model and making the changes still logged in, now your machines are sending conflicting data to Apple when you're attempting to log into iMsg/F-Time. Clearly you are not following the Guide - BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE INJECTED VALUES OF YOUR HACK, LOG OUT OF ALL APPLE SERVICES AND GO OFF LINE UNTILL THE CHANGES ARE MADE AND VERIFIED.

Yes, you are right.

With the damage already done, how do you suggest I fix it?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WFI
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yes, you are right.

With the damage already done, how do you suggest I fix it?

The only way I see forward is to log into the web base iCloud with your ID, click on 'Devices' see what ones are registered to your account and currently logged in try to remove them, obviously you can't remove the one you're in iCloud with at the moment. After that is done log out, log out of the 'App Store', go into 'iTunes' and remove this Mac from your account, now go into 'System Preferences' -> 'iCloud and log out when asked if you want to save anything on this Mac click No. When you're done remove your internet feed from the hack, reboot (still offline) formulate a new set of values as before i.e S/N, ROM, MLB and SmUUID you can keep the same Mac model no need to change that. It's a ball ache I know but it's the only sure way to try and rectify the damage. Good luck.

Motherboard
P55M-UD2
CPU
4 Ghz i5 760
Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The only way I see forward is to log into the web base iCloud with your ID, click on 'Devices' see what ones are registered to your account and currently logged in try to remove them, obviously you can't remove the one you're in iCloud with at the moment. After that is done log out, log out of the 'App Store', go into 'iTunes' and remove this Mac from your account, now go into 'System Preferences' -> 'iCloud and log out when asked if you want to save anything on this Mac click No. When you're done remove your internet feed from the hack, reboot (still offline) formulate a new set of values as before i.e S/N, ROM, MLB and SmUUID you can keep the same Mac model no need to change that. It's a ball ache I know but it's the only sure way to try and rectify the damage. Good luck.

Will do, thanks.

What's weird though is that on iCloud, there aren't multiple devices listed for my Hackintosh.

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 8470p-F.65-Clover
CPU
i5-3320M//HM179b
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi to all
I have a problem with imessage, i have reinstalled MacOS Sierra on HP probook, i can connect to I cloud, face Time and i message, without error, but cannot send message or do o receive a face time call.
Can help me for fix a problem?
Many thanks

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WFI
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
GA-B75M -D3H
CPU
pentium
Graphics
gt 210
Use values of a real mac that belongs to someone else .... my APPLE ID can be banned ..? and I will not be able to activate iMessage ... NEVER! ?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
Asus Geforce GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After i re did the idots guide my imessage debug showed the same rom as before, does that mean anything and yeah imessage doesn't work

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VIII Gene
CPU
i5 6600
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 950
I read and appreciated the simplicity of the Idiot's Guide. Apparently I'm more than an idiot, however.

I got through the part where I created a uuid and entered it (after entering a serial # in clover, plus the rtVariables changes). When I rebooted, I got stuck in a reboot loop at the apple logo. I'm running Sierra.

I'm getting zero info from verbose mode.

Any suggestions? I'm happy to post this elsewhere but not sure where.

Motherboard
Asus TP500LAB (9 series)
CPU
i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all!

Seems like I made some progress with another Laptop.

I followed the idiot guide for iMessage, now iCloud works but iMessage and FaceTime still throw the custom code.
Before I rebooted to make those changes, I deleted all caches according to the guide.

As iCloud works, which it didn't before, is there any solution to get rid off the customer code?

Thanks