Contribute
Register
Hello everyone, I have a small problem or not I found the solution and I think some of you also this problem, I installed on P55A-UD3 Clover with OSX 10.10.5

The numbers that I have entered in the CONFIG.PLIST for MLB AND ROM, does not correspond after the restart computer, when I check with iMessageDebug, ROM and a number other than the one I put in RT VARIABLE and the MLB ago NUL instead of the number , other number, serial numbers, UUID match in Imessagedebug just MLB AND ROM does not conresponde with CONFIG.PLIST of clover
if someone has an idea of the problem thank you

See Chapter: 7.1 - MLB & ROM ID values for possible solution or fix - Good luck.

Have a look at the screen pics on post #4908 for the answer to your query on where to enter BoardSerialNumber.

I ended up doing a reinstall with Clover. I still have to update to 10.10.5 but all of my values were consistent without the '=' for a few reboots on 10.10. Thanks for your help.

See Chapter: 7.1 - MLB & ROM ID values for possible solution or fix - Good luck.
hello I have already tried but it does not work,I ask myself if it comes from the 10.10.5 update?
I had put clover with six months ago and it worked .....

Have a thorough read of CHAPTER: 7.1 - MLB and ID Values, you'll find the answers to your query - Good luck.

i already did all of this, read the full guide patiently. Im getting the customer code and after calling apple nothing happens, still receiving the customer code. FaceTime logs in an ask me for permissions to access confidential information in "IDS: myappleid-AuthToken" in my keychain. After that the customer message appears again, even if i press allow or deny.

i already tried everything and nothing seems to work for me. The customer message says that im not able to log in using the mac, not my apple id.

@ Gerard71 & omsalcedo - Try this:-

1. Go offline -> replace your current config.plist with the standard one, make a note of your current values and re-enter your values (ROM, MLB, BoardSerialNumber, mac S/N and SmUUID) in Clover Configurator.

2. Delete all iMsg/F-Time cache folders (see Guide indicating exactly which folders to delete).

3. Repair Disk Permissions in Utility and reboot.

4. Still offline run iMessage DeBugger between at least three reboots to insure the values you placed in Clover Configurator are injected and constant. If all looks ok, reconnect to internet and try to login again - Good luck.

I ended up doing a reinstall with Clover. I still have to update to 10.10.5 but all of my values were consistent without the '=' for a few reboots on 10.10. Thanks for your help.

For future reference, its good practice to update your usb install drive with the latest os x version to save the hassle of doing a series of updates incase of a reinstall.

Possible to change from Chimera to Clover with updated system ids and not be blacklisted?

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone can help answer this question.

• In Chapter 2.2 of How to fix iMessage it says if you are moving from a legacy boot loader to Clover make sure to reuse all of your system IDs such as SMUUID (SystemId), OSX S/N, MLB, ROM
  • In Chapter 4.2 of How to fix iMessage it says it is important to match SMBIOS 'System Type' to the PC hardware you have in your hackingtosh for maximum system stability and performance
  • I made the mistake of accepting a MacPro 3,1 build with my legacy boot loader and now I’d like to change to a more updated System Type and S/N that matches my hardware.
  • Is there a way to do this without getting blacklisted by Apple?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Hey guys. so I've successfully setup the serial number etc etc. I can now log in to iMessages with my brother's account. My account gives the customer code error. I called Apple earlier and they lifted the block. I still however keep getting the same error over and over.

Any thoughts as to why specifically my Apple ID won't log into the iMessage on the mac while other Apple IDs will?

the only difference I can see from my bro's account is that I have an iOS 9 iPhone.

PS> I'm on Clover and Yosemite 10.10.5

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone can help answer this question.

• In Chapter 2.2 of How to fix iMessage it says if you are moving from a legacy boot loader to Clover make sure to reuse all of your system IDs such as SMUUID (SystemId), OSX S/N, MLB, ROM
  • In Chapter 4.2 of How to fix iMessage it says it is important to match SMBIOS 'System Type' to the PC hardware you have in your hackingtosh for maximum system stability and performance
  • I made the mistake of accepting a MacPro 3,1 build with my legacy boot loader and now I’d like to change to a more updated System Type and S/N that matches my hardware.
  • Is there a way to do this without getting blacklisted by Apple?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Its not absolutely necessary thats only if you have a fully working hack with all Apple Services i.e. iMsg/F-Time etc and you're doing an up grade. The best way forward is to go to the 'everymac web site' and match your Hack's specs as close as possible to a real mac model and choose the SmBIOS of that particular model i.e. iMac models 14.2, 14.1 etc or if a laptop, mac models MacBook Pro1.1, MacBook Pro Air 5.2 etc. You will then have to go through the process of creating new and unique values for the mac model you chose, but before you do all these changes, don't forget to sign your Hack out of all Apple Services i.e. iCloud, App Store, iMessage/F-Time (if you're signed in) - Good luck.

Hey guys. so I've successfully setup the serial number etc etc. I can now log in to iMessages with my brother's account. My account gives the customer code error. I called Apple earlier and they lifted the block. I still however keep getting the same error over and over.

Any thoughts as to why specifically my Apple ID won't log into the iMessage on the mac while other Apple IDs will?

the only difference I can see from my bro's account is that I have an iOS 9 iPhone.

PS> I'm on Clover and Yosemite 10.10.5

Please note it can take a few hours for the Block clearance to be lifted its not always instant. If you're still having problems with your account on your Hack, try creating a guest account and try a logon. Are you saying that you can log in on the Hack with your brother's account but yours gives an error? If thats the case, your ID is flagged and could be for a number of reasons i.e. Bank or Credit Card details, Address or lack of etc etc.

If you do put in another call to Apple Tech for the same problem try this if they say the Block is lifted.
1. Do not try to logon if they say all is fixed at their end.
2. Reboot the rig and resist the urge to test if indeed you can log into iMsg/F-Time for at least a couple of hours and then attempt a login.

Sometimes you can instantly logon but you will find although you're in, all your contacts are in red and you cannot receive messages from other os x users in your account, this is because you haven't given the Service time to sync hence these errors. Thats the reason for holding off the temptation to log in straight away.

Back