Contribute
Register
After run iMessage debug is display:
**********************iMessage Debug**********************Credits: ElNono, mdmwii,flux84, sugarface, pokenguyen

Model: MacBookPro8,1
Board-id: Mac-94245B3640C91C81
SerialNumber: C02F95DPDH2G
Hardware UUID: 7963314E-5F73-59BF-B5B3-FF2049E56D17

System-ID: 898688C3-E313-4440-A31A-EF3BD3891431
ROM: ef3bd3891431
BoardSerialNumber: C02140302D5DMT31M

Gq3489ugfi: 8e963702283be23b8a441d77f9711c03d8
Fyp98tpgj: bc5ec0ff6a6c8e10740970fa3b16180c49
kbjfrfpoJU: 0d82d4de3bcb03bfba30bdf749c95e474c
oycqAZloTNDm: 666b95ff2901079539388a4cbe887396db
abKPld1EcMni: 5adb8f2e07e614f1f270749d444db84545
every body can you help me. Thank you.

Hi - You have some work to do to get iMsg/F-Time working. The results from Debugger has a Generic BoardSerialNumber (CO2140302D5DMT31M) most Boards will generate this s/n initially which will not be accepted by Apple Servers to enable iMessage or F/Time to function. Read the 'How to Fix iMessage' guide how to generate and inject a set of unique values for your Hack - Good luck.

I am trying to inject the manual MLB and ROM values from clover configurator, but they are not sticking. I used a network card mac address as my ROM and my S/N plus 5 characters to get my 17 for the MLB. I read in another post to try installing the EmuVariableUefi driver but that hasn't helped. When I run imessagedebug v1 I get an output for ROM that is nothing like what I entered and I get an output for MLB that has my serial number but not the same 5 characters I added on the end. There is also an equals sign '=' at the end of the MLB. I'm not sure what that means either. The values (except for the first part of the MLB that is my S/N) changes on every reboot. My SmUUID, S/N, and Platform UUID are all staying consistent when rebooting though. It didn't seem like my board has the SID bug. I did change a few values and manually inject just to be sure though.

Any help is much appreciated.

Here is something you can try - Disconnect from internet, see Guide to see which iMsg/F-Time cache folders to delete, finally if you're running with DSDT, temporarily remove it until you inject your values (MLB and ROM), Repair Permissions, run DeBugger between a few reboots to insure the values are static and without the '=' at the end. If all looks ok, replace your DSDT file, repair permissions once more, reboot, reconnect and try to log in - Good luck.

This thread is almost impossible to follow so please forgive me if this has come up before...

So I have 10.10.5 (not a new install), use Chimera v4.1.0 and never had iMessages working but had a few hours to kill so thought I would sit back to try to fix it once and for all.

1) Let check the console and filter on imessage...[Warning] Registration failed for Registration info ..... (Error: 9)

2) I check the guide and it suggests 'Server not found'. Not very helpful error message but when are they?

3) Used imessage_debug and noticed...no ROM/MLB values (said failed)? ok..not a good start.

4) So I start reading and trying things out. For a start I didn't have an nvram file...so lets do that bit. Followed the instructions and...great it's working. Not only do I now have ROM/MLB values, they appear correct (or at least not as described as problems i.e. they appear unique) and stay the same after a reboot.

4) Same error.

5) Lets try resetting the imassage cache. So follow the instructions, delete the files, empty trash, repair permissions...reboot, asked to enter all my details again...

6) Same error. (by the way FaceTime is working but I also had to re-enter those details)

7) Oh...lets check the System ID, download IOJones...seems fine.

Don't know what else to do now...

Does anyone have any pointers?

Regards,

Dz

Here is something you can try - Disconnect from internet, see Guide to see which iMsg/F-Time cache folders to delete, finally if you're running with DSDT, temporarily remove it until you inject your values (MLB and ROM), Repair Permissions, run DeBugger between a few reboots to insure the values are static and without the '=' at the end. If all looks ok, replace your DSDT file, repair permissions once more, reboot, reconnect and try to log in - Good luck.

Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion. My MLB and ROM values don't seem to be changing anymore, but they are still not what I tried to inject in clover. The '=' is still on the end of my MLB. I was wondering is there a checkbox or something to actually select to make clover use the values entered into RT Variables. I thought I saw one when I first started using clover a while back, but I have looked several times now and don't see anything.

Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion. My MLB and ROM values don't seem to be changing anymore, but they are still not what I tried to inject in clover. The '=' is still on the end of my MLB. I was wondering is there a checkbox or something to actually select to make clover use the values entered into RT Variables. I thought I saw one when I first started using clover a while back, but I have looked several times now and don't see anything.

I'm running into the EXACT same issues. Sometimes I would just get (null) for my BoardSerialNumber, but I'm currently seeing the same thing: the ned of my BoardSerialNumber is different from what I entered, and I have an = at the end of it. I gave up a week or two ago, but if you figure it out, or anyone else has any ideas let us know!

@ mleduff7 and alexargo - In Clover Configurator you need to put your values in the boxes on the SmBIOS Tab (see screen pic - sensitive info deleted) and in the boxes on the Rt Variables Tab (see screen pic - sensitive info deleted) DO NOT CLICK THE CALCULATE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM, NO NEED. save the changes, repair permissions, reboot, run debugger and check the injected values are as they should be - Good luck.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 09.19.01.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 09.19.01.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 09.19.27.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 09.19.27.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 183
This thread is almost impossible to follow so please forgive me if this has come up before...

So I have 10.10.5 (not a new install), use Chimera v4.1.0 and never had iMessages working but had a few hours to kill so thought I would sit back to try to fix it once and for all.

1) Let check the console and filter on imessage...[Warning] Registration failed for Registration info ..... (Error: 9)

2) I check the guide and it suggests 'Server not found'. Not very helpful error message but when are they?

3) Used imessage_debug and noticed...no ROM/MLB values (said failed)? ok..not a good start.

4) So I start reading and trying things out. For a start I didn't have an nvram file...so lets do that bit. Followed the instructions and...great it's working. Not only do I now have ROM/MLB values, they appear correct (or at least not as described as problems i.e. they appear unique) and stay the same after a reboot.

4) Same error.

5) Lets try resetting the imassage cache. So follow the instructions, delete the files, empty trash, repair permissions...reboot, asked to enter all my details again...

6) Same error. (by the way FaceTime is working but I also had to re-enter those details)

7) Oh...lets check the System ID, download IOJones...seems fine.

Don't know what else to do now...

Does anyone have any pointers?

Regards,

Dz

Hi personally I found using chimera as a boot loader problematic as far as getting iMsg/F-Time to work on a Hack because of the NvRAM file issue but in saying that, Stork and quite a few others have managed to have iMsg/F-Time running with chimera.
My preference is Clover, its a little more involved but once its up and running, it doesn't break so easy and updates like a real mac.
Why not make a clover usb test drive and try it out without making any changes to your current setup.

Funnily enough I've had the same issue and other people has had issues with Chimera and iMessage.

@ mleduff7 and alexargo - In Clover Configurator you need to put your values in the boxes on the SmBIOS Tab (see screen pic - sensitive info deleted) and in the boxes on the Rt Variables Tab (see screen pic - sensitive info deleted) DO NOT CLICK THE CALCULATE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM, NO NEED. save the changes, repair permissions, reboot, run debugger and check the injected values are as they should be - Good luck.

Yup... that's exactly what I did. Not sure what else could be wrong? See attached config/results. Any ideas? I went through the whole guide and still get the darn BoardSerialNumber is not what I have entered. :(

Attachments

• SMBIOS.png
    SMBIOS.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 149
  • RtVariables.png
    RtVariables.png
    369.1 KB · Views: 122
  • iMessageDebug.png
    iMessageDebug.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 136
Yup... that's exactly what I did. Not sure what else could be wrong? See attached config/results. Any ideas? I went through the whole guide and still get the darn BoardSerialNumber is not what I have entered. :(

I don't get it - If you deleted all the iMsg/F-Time cache folders as per the guide, I don't know why you're still plagued with that '=' sign at the end of your BoardSerialNumber - Can I ask is your install a clean Clover install or is it a swop over from a Chimera initial install? - The reason I asked, I had that dreaded '=' on the end of my s/n on one of my Chimera installs and the only way I got rid, was to reformat the disk and do a clean Clover install, problem solved.

If you don't want to go that route, you could delete your current config.plist, replace it with the standard one and reconfigure it in Clover Configurator and may be try injecting new values. If this fails, I would bite the bullet and opt for a format and a clean Clover install unless someone else on the forum can offer up a better solution - either way lets us know - Good Luck.

Back