Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man!... AppleIntelinfo.kext has nothing to do in /Kexts/Others!!! It needs to be loaded and used from terminal! Read Section E.1) of my guide!
I'm sorry, I've Read Section E.1, but I really don't understand what I must do with AppleIntelinfo.kext and how I can uses terminal attached report...

Attachments

• AppleIntelInfo.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 55
I'm sorry, I've Read Section E.1, but I really don't understand what I must do with AppleIntelinfo.kext and how I can uses terminal attached report...

Exactly as described!

Thank you so much!
Could you help me please with the sleep problem?

How could I help you with the sleep problem based on the information you provide?

What information will help solve this problem?

Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 11.29.31.png

Attachments

• APIC.aml.zip
    288 bytes · Views: 61
  • DSDT.aml.zip
    29.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Fninthard's BIOS.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 118
  • Flinthard's PCI.zip
    309.7 KB · Views: 57
  • EFI.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 87
  • iMac Pro.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 78
@kgp, I'm very sorry to keep bugging you like this, but I have just gone through the entire process of re-downloading and applying the cpu microcode using UBU and mmt tools. I also had to edit the hex code of the update file as the post by eqwipt, BUT overclock is still not enabled. I have checked all possible places where I could have made an error, but couldn't find any issuse per se. I am also running the latest version of 10.13.6 (I am on 17G3025).

Do you mind going over everything once with a fine-toothed comb and help me figure out a problem with my setup please? I will be really obliged...

Jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back