CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes I did ! But enabling 4G decoding makes my system unable to boot, so I have to disable it.
What will be the consequences sir ? :confused:
Well if you are able to boot without 4G decoding enabled and even your dual Nvidia GPU conifuration is working such, you are lucky anyway. Others might not be that lucky in your situation.

Reactions: GDS
Motherboard
Asus Z390-I
CPU
I7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Could you please also upload the fully implemented kext (with all USB connectors implemented and working) to be added to the XHC USB kext library?
Yes, I will try to get that done sometime tonight.

kgp

Retired
Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 Sage 10G
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes, I will try to get that done sometime tonight.
Great! Please revise both kexts (fully implemented and 15-port) and assign "255" instead of "0" to all internal USB2.0 HS ports and "255" instead of "3" also to all internal USB3.0 HS and SS ports. It would be also gorgeous if you could also add to the kexts a port-layout.rtf like I already did in case of the KGP-iMacPro-ASUS-PX299D-XHCI.kext and KGP-iMacPro-ASUS-PX299D-XHCI-15port.kexts.

Many thanks in advance,

KGP

Motherboard
Asus X99-E
CPU
I7 5820k
Graphics
Strix 1050 ti OC
So dumb question, I tried adding the Nvidia SSDT for my Asus X99-E Mobo to the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and nothing happens? It's still being recognized as in "Slot 4" even though it is attached to "Slot 1". I'm also in the process of making the other components such as the ASM1142, etc. I know I will probably have to edit the aml file but what?

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus Z390-I
CPU
I7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
So dumb question, I tried adding the Nvidia SSDT for my Asus X99-E Mobo to the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and nothing happens? It's still being recognized as in "Slot 4" even though it is attached to "Slot 1". I'm also in the process of making the other components such as the ASM1142, etc. I know I will probably have to edit the aml file but what?
Your implementations are not correct.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Z390-I
CPU
I7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Yeah I figured it won't just be a "copy-paste" thing so I just modified KGP's and it my Nvidia works now. On to the next ones!
The GFX0 part is correct, the HDAU in it is not.

Motherboard
ASUS X99 Deluxe
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
performance patch not working on 10.13.6 su on haswell-e. lattest cpu microcode updated via the procedure in your guide. cpu goes down to 1.2 ghz immediately after boot and stays there.

Motherboard
Asus Z390-I
CPU
I7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
performance patch not working on 10.13.6 su on haswell-e. lattest cpu microcode updated via the procedure in your guide. cpu goes down to 1.2 ghz immediately after boot and stays there.
I had that issue as well. The cause. Your motherboard still not MSR unlocked or doesn't contain a MSR lock(like mine).

So what you do, disable the performance patch, enable KernelPM and make sure the xpcm_core and xpcm_pkg are also enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.