Contribute
Register
Same thing here, log out FaceTime and couldn't log back in. Got the Call Apple Message.
I guess I'll be using my mac's info. Would anyone guide me on how to inject this values in Clover.

thanks.

That's not entirely true, I'm able to log in and out with no issues and I generated mine by following this guide.

The culprit lies somewhere else....

Have you logged out and in recently?

Same thing here, log out FaceTime and couldn't log back in. Got the Call Apple Message.
I guess I'll be using my mac's info. Would anyone guide me on how to inject this values in Clover.

thanks.

john,

Run ImessageDebug from real mac to obtain ROM/MLB.

If you are using Clover Configurator, just input it under RTVariables. Or edit config file as follow:

<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>MLB</key>
<string>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</string> *17 in length digits and num
<key>ROM</key>
<data>AAAAAAAAAAAA</data> *12 in length hex
</dict>

According to the few from other forums, ROM/MLB can be used up to 3 devices so far w/o issues. Who know what Apple would do in the future. Let's just enjoy it :)

Yes I will. Thanks again for your help.

Welp, got the customer code today. Was running flawlessly after my SMBIOS change to iMac 14,2. Opened the app and got the login screen.

I, for some reason, don't feel optimistic. Damn damn damn.

hi jay I've got the same issue again an error occurred during action any ideas? I've done iMessage debug and everything on this guide for clover boot loader how ever its not just me thats having this issue a few of my friends are having the same problem also any ideas? thanks :banghead:

john,

Run ImessageDebug from real mac to obtain ROM/MLB.

If you are using Clover Configurator, just input it under RTVariables. Or edit config file as follow:

<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>MLB</key>
<string>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</string> *17 in length digits and num
<key>ROM</key>
<data>AAAAAAAAAAAA</data> *12 in length hex
</dict>

Thanks for super fast reply. Don't have to change S/N? just MLB and ROM?

Thanks

So you mean that even when manually injecting ROM/MLB values and UUID or serial wont work? I have an SMBios.plist with a MacPro 6,1 (Trashcan) model on my hackintosh. Will it still do the trick if I inject ROM and MLB values from a real iMac? Please note that they are two different models. BTW I've called AppleCare numerous times as well and they've fixed it and said that it should work but when I tried login, it was still showing the error code like many of you here.

Back