Contribute
Register
Yeah. The only account I could get to sign in was my family's account (like 8-9 years old) however, my 3 year old account never worked. Hence using real values. Maybe they should add that to the guide...

The problem with adding that line in the 'Guides' kind of errs in the realms of Cloning which can and had a lot of bad repercussions in the past which impacted a lot of Mac and Hack owners. One should only clone genuine values from Mac devices that they own and registered with Apple as they own.

Okay believe it or not, I actually got this working. I learned that really old Apple ID's do not need a valid MLB / ROM to work, but the newer accounts do. So I took a valid MLB and ROM from my real iMac and now it works. Bottom line, if you have created your Apple ID in the last few years, there is a good chance you can't generate fake values and get it working.
I just did the exact same thing and everything works great now! Thanks for the tip!

The problem with adding that line in the 'Guides' kind of errs in the realms of Cloning which can and had a lot of bad repercussions in the past which impacted a lot of Mac and Hack owners. One should only clone genuine values from Mac devices that they own and registered with Apple as they own.
True. But they should just mention it as fraud (which it is) and I don't think people would mess with it

after apple lifting block , it worked for sometime but it stopped working again, now I can login into it but messages are not delivered. 'Could not deliver ' error

Hello guys,
Thank you for the all your job.

I can't connect to iMessage.
I tried to follow the whole procedure:
- starting from disconnecting from iCloud, disconnecting from network, removing caches et preferences
- changing serial number et all the stuff in clover configurator, checking to serial was not already used (just needed the network for checking the serialId following this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/ )

But I still can't access to iMessage.
The error is:
Account registration failed (<private>). Failure reason: 20

If I go into the appleId account manager, I dont't find any status in the window (see snapshot).

Do you have an idea what is going wrong ?

Attachments

• messagesError.png
    messagesError.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 207
  • appliIdMasque.png
    appliIdMasque.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 158
  • config.plist
    7.4 KB · Views: 232
Run iMessageDeBugger and check the results, should show S/N, ROM, MLB (Board's serial number) and SmUUID, if any of these values are missing, iMsg/F-Time will return an error also if you're using Clover Configurator make sure this box is ticked(see pic). Good luck.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 12.01.48.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 12.01.48.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 181
I ran iMessageDebug, all values seems to be ok (see attached file)

But il clover configurator, the "trust" box in SMBIOS section, is not ticked. I can try to tick the box.

Attachments

• clover.png
    clover.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 138
  • iMessageDebug.txt
    695 bytes · Views: 131
I ran iMessageDebug, all values seems to be ok (see attached file)

But il clover configurator, the "trust" box in SMBIOS section, is not ticked. I can try to tick the box.

You must tick the 'Trust' box, now save to the config.plist, reboot and see if that makes a difference.

my IP if it is in the black list of the apple can prevent the activation of Imessage ..? how to solve this ...?

Back