Contribute
Register
I m using MacBook Pro 8,1 definition yes ethernet as a en0 but I m using wifi

If at any time you had to place a call to Apple with a Code and to call in and they say to you everything is ok at their end, you can rest assure that the problem lies within your setup.

Then why does my brothers apple ID work but not mine? It can't be my configuration if one works and another doesn't. False!

Then why does my brothers apple ID work but not mine? It can't be my configuration if one works and another doesn't. False!

'Elementary my dear Watson' - If your brother can logon with his ID and you can't then the problem is clearly your ID and/or details. Try changing your ID and see if that makes a difference.

Does anyone make it work on Probook 450 G3? I've tried but can't make it work (macOS Sierra 10.12.6)

Can someone please explain to me (in english noob style) how to properly generate or create a 17 digit mlb based off of a 12 digit sn? Please dont redirect me to http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main-logic-board/ because there really isnt enough information on there and the writer doesnt even speak proper english. Its very hard to understand. One thing I noticed is that in the imessage long guide, it says you can use yourserial number and add random digits at the end to make it 17 characters long. However in the http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main-logic-board/ guide, the op says that you should not do this at all and its a bad idea! It seems like there is no real answer here! Can someone who properly understands this please explain it in lamens terms? Thank you!

In holyfields post about making an MLB/ROM/ and serial, he talks about wnsuring that they are a "logical match". Can anyone explain what this means to me? What is a logical match?

Did you set up your ethernet as en0, your smuuid and rom properly? As well as serial number? What system def are you using?
Yes ethernet is set as en0. I'm not sure what system def refers to?

Back