Contribute
Register
I'm using Chameleon Wizard to generate a valid serial number, and going to "https://selfsolve.apple.com" to verify the number. I'm expecting to see the message "We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again", but most of the time all I get is no reply at all.

Trying a different number I get this... "Please validate your purchase"
PleaseValidate.jpg

But I never seem to get "We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again", has apple changed the response method?

ok this is what ive got, its baffling me
ive read through the guide and these are my results
imessage works with my brothers appleID but when i use my appleID i get call customer code bla bla
so i tried my appleID on his macbook pro and it works fine
so i created a new email and registered it for an appleID, try signing in on my hackintosh and i get call customer code etc.
Try his log in on my hackintosh again and it works.. So i dont know wtf is going on.
someone help?

I'm using Chameleon Wizard to generate a valid serial number, and going to "https://selfsolve.apple.com" to verify the number. I'm expecting to see the message "We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again", but most of the time all I get is no reply at all.

Trying a different number I get this... "Please validate your purchase"
View attachment 145977

But I never seem to get "We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again", has apple changed the response method?

I think this message is telling you that the S/N you are submitting is in their records and genuine but they have no details of the purchase being made thereby adding the message 'Please validate your purchase'. You need to keep generating and submitting a s/n until you get the message 'We're sorry the number you provided cannot be found in our records' then you'll be good to go - Good luck.

ok this is what ive got, its baffling me
ive read through the guide and these are my results
imessage works with my brothers appleID but when i use my appleID i get call customer code bla bla
so i tried my appleID on his macbook pro and it works fine
so i created a new email and registered it for an appleID, try signing in on my hackintosh and i get call customer code etc.
Try his log in on my hackintosh again and it works.. So i dont know wtf is going on.
someone help?

If I understand your post correctly - Your brother's Apple ID works on your Hack? but yours don't only on a genuine mac, if that is the case there is a mismatch between the security token certificate on the Hack and your Apple ID i.e. Bank details, purchasing records, address etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, under the preferences it says account is active and I can sign in and sign out without an issue. But I can't send or receive any iMessages. It has been 24 hours and the issue has not resolved itself. I did the Chapter 3.3 thing and deleted all the necessary files but that didn't make a difference. I can only assume that when I called Apple they used the code provided by iMessages to allow me to sign in but it is not registering as a new machine using iMessage, therefore it won't send. But that's just a guess.

Hi - Are you running Clover or Chimera and have you check your values with iMessage DeBugger between a number of reboots to insure the injected values are constant between reboots, also can you post your iMessage DeBugger readout so we can see if there are any mismatches in the results - thanks.

If I understand your post correctly - Your brother's Apple ID works on your Hack? but yours don't only on a genuine mac, if that is the case there is a mismatch between the security token certificate on the Hack and your Apple ID i.e. Bank details, purchasing records, address etc.

so how do i go about fixing that? sorry for the n00b question

Let us know if u get it working!

still no luck.
i think ill try go through the whole clean install process again later.
ill use a new apple id to see whether it works in one shot.
so much pain to get imessage fix and i haven't start fixing my dual mointor and sleep/wake issue yet.:|
anyway really appreciate everyone who helped me.:thumbup:
love this community

i dunno if this can help my imessage fix but when i log into facetime i get the popup of
Facetime wants to use your confidential information stored in "IDS: emailaddress-AuthToken" in your keychain
when i click always allow i get booted out and cannot use facetime, so im guessing this is the same reason i cannot use imessage? anyone know how to fix this

so how do i go about fixing that? sorry for the n00b question

Log into Apple and update your details, Debit Card/Credit Card (it is reported some people use their Paypal account) for purchasing also to prove that the account is genuine, Address and email address etc etc - Good luck.

i dunno if this can help my imessage fix but when i log into facetime i get the popup of
Facetime wants to use your confidential information stored in "IDS: emailaddress-AuthToken" in your keychain
when i click always allow i get booted out and cannot use facetime, so im guessing this is the same reason i cannot use imessage? anyone know how to fix this

Seems like keychain is providing corrupt ID information.

Back