Contribute
Register
how do i fix this?

Ignore the popup and manually enter the required info - to fix Keychain got to Utilities -> Keychain Access -> click on keychain access in the upper left corner of the keychain menu -> click on keychain first aid -> put in your password, then click on start to repair - Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore the popup and manually enter the required info - to fix Keychain got to Utilities -> Keychain Access -> click on keychain access in the upper left corner of the keychain menu -> click on keychain first aid -> put in your password, then click on start to repair - Good luck.

thanks for this but i had fixed it before i seen this msg
i called up apple n told them of the error.. this is what they told me.. (for anyone suffering from the same error)

Create a new admin user
log out of primary account n go to new admin account
sign into imessage and facetime, it should be working
sign out n go back to primary account

funny or not, this actually fixed my issue
i can now sign into facetime and imessage. Facetime works but imessage logs in but i cannot send any message to anyone, all imessage accounts are red and say "emailaddress or number" are not registered with imessage.. but i know they are as they are friends accounts

i called up apple n told them of the error.. this is what they told me.. (for anyone suffering from the same error)

Create a new admin user

i can now sign into facetime and imessage. Facetime works but imessage logs in but i cannot send any message to anyone, all imessage accounts are red and say "emailaddress or number" are not registered with imessage.. but i know they are as they are friends accounts

Thanks for reporting back specially with any recommendations or fixes from Apple Tech - at least now you are able to log into F/Time although iMsg is still iffy, be patient, as good as iMessage is its still a bit glitchy on ISO 8 specially on Hacks. Sometimes it will just correct it self but will take a while to sync - Good luck.

Create a new admin user

great to hear mate:thumbup:
im going to try this later before i go for the clean install process again
hope you and @ppohio can send and receive imessage very soon.

Here is an important tip about clean installs - Before undertaking clean installs it is very important to log your current rig out of all Apple Services i.e iTunes, App Store and most IMPORTANT iCloud otherwise you will end up with multiple ghost machines accredited to your account, too many and you will be flagged by Apple Servers.

create another admin user account, youll be given the code error one last time, give apple a call and give them the error code, theyll fix the issue and then boot back into your primary account and it should work.

Goodluck

Here is an important tip about clean installs - Before undertaking clean installs it is very important to log your current rig out of all Apple Services i.e iTunes, App Store and most IMPORTANT iCloud otherwise you will end up with multiple ghost machines accredited to your account, too many and you will be flagged by Apple Servers.

noted.
will make sure i sign/rig out all of them
thanks again

create another admin user account, youll be given the code error one last time, give apple a call and give them the error code, theyll fix the issue and then boot back into your primary account and it should work.

Goodluck

will it be the same code or a new one?

Back