Contribute
Register
kofmasters

I am sorry to burst your bubble my friend but you have not produce any thing new to verify your claim to know How to fix iMsg also the videos you produced as support are a mess at best and proves nothing, they are a complete waste of Bandwidth IMHO.
Also the Verification Code you mentioned to enable iMessage across all your Apple devices has already been covered in the 'Fix iMessage Guide' here - see the end of Chapter 3.3 - Sorry, don't be too despondent a lot of great ideas and inventions were brought into being by errors and misjudgements.

I am with esafeddie, first off your text is in front of all the actions. Why would you do that? The error you get is nothing like my error, as I can not get past the log in screen. Finally, you did not show step by step how to do this. Maybe you did get this to work on your Hack, but you have not shown the process from beginning to conclusion to prove it. When you do, I will share this one all over the place.

kofmasters

I am with esafeddie, first off your text is in front of all the actions. Why would you do that? The error you get is nothing like my error, as I can not get past the log in screen. Finally, you did not show step by step how to do this. Maybe you did get this to work on your Hack, but you have not shown the process from beginning to conclusion to prove it. When you do, I will share this one all over the place.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I was beginning to wonder if I am the only one to see through his wild claims, anyway not wanting to start a flame war I asked members to report back if they had any success using his method, so far not so much and yet he carries on reporting about posting videos of his methods. For iMessage/F-Time to work, ROM and MLB values has to be injected and constant no matter what. Once these values are correct and accepted by Apples Servers along with your Apple ID, then and only then will you be able to employ iMsg and F-Time on your Hack. Run iMessage DeBugger and have a close look at the results for any thing unusual in the values, do this a few times between reboots. Also try 'Beezlebozo's' suggestion and temporarily remove your DSDT and try to inject the values again (see his recent post) - Good luck.

ok, i understand that my method sounds fake or something, but i can prove it.

here the steps i did,

1- clean yosemite 10.10.4 fresh and clean install, i never use dsdt, cause i use clover to boot my hack.
2- update only safari.
3- the process described here : http://youtu.be/oTiDjxttMZM
4- i have ipad and iphone with the same iMessages account, but i discover something weird, if my ipad is not connected to wifi, imessages stops working in my hackintosh.

ok, i understand that my method sounds fake or something, but i can prove it.

here the steps i did,

1- clean yosemite 10.10.4 fresh and clean install, i never use dsdt, cause i use clover to boot my hack.

DSDT is not required for imessages to work and I guess you are injecting MLB/ROM via your clover config (as recommend by the guide at the start of this thread) and thats why imessage works not because of your 'method'.

I have generated MLB, Serial and so on. I'm using clover as boot loader. I can log in to iMessage without problem however I can't send or receive iMessages. I can only send and receive sms. Also the app is not syncing anything.

I have followed the instructions in the guide and have done the steps in chapter 3.3 at least 10-15 times by now. However the same problem persists. I can use everything else iCloud, iTunes and so on. I don't get any error message when logging in to iMessage. But when I try to send it just says "message could not be delivered".

Is there a solution for this problem? I have tried finding a solution in the forums but all I found was recommendation of redoing the steps in chapter 3.3, which I have done many times.

I have generated MLB, Serial and so on. I'm using clover as boot loader. I can log in to iMessage without problem however I can't send or receive iMessages. I can only send and receive sms. Also the app is not syncing anything.

I have followed the instructions in the guide and have done the steps in chapter 3.3 at least 10-15 times by now. However the same problem persists. I can use everything else iCloud, iTunes and so on. I don't get any error message when logging in to iMessage. But when I try to send it just says "message could not be delivered".

Is there a solution for this problem? I have tried finding a solution in the forums but all I found was recommendation of redoing the steps in chapter 3.3, which I have done many times.

very familiar with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2BxwrQGzQ

i had the same problem, try this if you has an ipad and iphone, in ipad go to settings and select your new conversations with your phone number, now in the iphone leave it : new conversations phone number too, now in hackintosh select the same phone number. now imessages should works fine, mine was sending sms messages instead of imessages . this is the method to get imessages working.

@ kofmasters - If I am not mistaken - In one of your tutorial videos (if One can call it that), you claim no need for Serial Numbers, File NvRAM, SmBIOS versions only Clover Boot ver: rev 2774 is required and it all works. If this is indeed so, do you realise that somehow Clover injected default values i.e. ROM/MLB and a Mac model version (SmBIOS) and by some quirk enabled iMsg/F-Time to work on your Rig - without these values in place weather you injected them or they were injected by Clover, you would not be able to have iMsg or F-Time on your Hack - PERIOD.

If you still think you got it all to work without these values, just run iMessage DeBugger and check the results. I am not trying to deliberately rubbish your claims, but I find it very hard to follow and implement your methods to a satisfactorilly conclusion that offers up a genuine iMessage Fix that can be documented and counted as a Solution.
Quite frankly I think you're just adding to the frustrations of members still trying to fix iMsg on their rigs and until you can post clear and concise instructions with positives results, let it be - Good luck.

Hi this may or may not help just check on this http://www.everymac.com/ to verify your rig as close as possible to a real mac according to your specs. If necessary you may have to generate new values for your Hack - But first run iMsg DeBugger between a couple of reboots and note any changes in the values if any, also go to 'Warning Console' and note any messages in the system log at the time of iMsg failure.

Hi this may or may not help just check on this http://www.everymac.com/ to verify your rig as close as possible to a real mac according to your specs. If necessary you may have to generate new values for your Hack - But first run iMsg DeBugger between a couple of reboots and note any changes in the values if any, also go to 'Warning Console' and note any messages in the system log at the time of iMsg failure.

Thank you for your reply. I have already checked my serial on that page (as well as the one in the guide) and it all checks out fine. It is specified as an iMac late 2013 which has some specs pretty close to what I have. My CPU is a tiny bit more powerful (i5 4590S @3,0 Ghz vs. i5 4570S @2,9 Ghz in the real iMac).

I have used iMsg debugger and there are no changes between reboots. I am using Clover Configurator to inject all the values (in the Rt Variable, SMBios and System info).

Back