Contribute
Register
have same problem here. i am looking a help to solve this problem from the last month but didn't get anything yet:banghead:

bad news , imessages stop working, i was trying to do the same steps in mountain lion, but when i reboot to boot yosemite, imessages only send messages to myself!! i mean: if i send a message to another people, the message wont send to that person, but if i send to my apple id with email account, the messages it dispatches!!! how this can be possible, i did some videos with the error, but until tomorrow i will post it here. damn mountain lion!!!!

At this point I would suggest to put the call into Apple Support with the code, but before you do, Have a read of the Guide of how to conduct the call to Apple Tech to avoid any pitfalls or awkward moments during the call - Good Luck.

Is there a reason why this might have happened? Or anything I could do to prevent it in the future?

good news !! again imessages its working normally!!! just try it in yoemite 10.10.4 , cause in mountain lion failes the proccess,
my theory is that: yosemite enables the mirroring between the imessages in iphone and hackintosh!!! its the only explanation why i can use the imessages native in my hackintosh

ever since apple has dropped there security on iMessage server I've never had a Customer Code ever since iMessage works fine on both of my hacks using clover id recommend checking your values again make sure your values such as UUID and Serial, MLB and ROM are staying the same on reboot such as every reboot also make sure your System Definition is the nearest to your hardware i don't get how your getting the Customer code maybe theres some block on your account make sure you had a debit/credit card fully verified on your apple id account. make sure you Ethernet is en0 and WIFI is en1 thats if you have WIFI

which boot loader are you using? Chameleon,Chimera,Clover? if your using Chameleon or Clover make sure your SMBIOS your using in Mountain Lion and Yosemite are the exact same if your using clover it will use the exact same config and rt variables

which boot loader are you using? Chameleon,Chimera,Clover? if your using Chameleon or Clover make sure your SMBIOS your using in Mountain Lion and Yosemite are the exact same if your using clover it will use the exact same config and rt variables

thanks , i am using the same clover to boot yosemite and mountain lion, both osx updated 10.4 and 10.8.5 , both clean restore, now imessages works fine again, i will leave it that way, cause by doing some test on mountain lion, imessages starts to crash and shows the same old error : please call customer suport etc etc, everybody should try my method, is very easy .i hope works for someone else. the steps are in the link i posted before

make sure your booting from EFI also run iMessage debug in 10.8.5 and 10.10.4 and make sure its the same output in iMessage debug so compare both iMessage debug for 10.8.5 and 10.10.4

also i have more videos, but i dont wants my email or phone number appears on screen, if someone knows about some app to blurry some areas in the screen?

With lastest Chimera
The new security update 2015-003 did break imessage for me. I had to remove the FileNVRAM.dylib from module otherwise my hack would freeze while entering the desktop.

No ideas why :thumbdown: ?
MLB and ROM are now NULL and i'm not able to keep new ones persistent.

If you have a DSDT installed, you should try removing it from /EXTRA before generating the plist from FileNVRAM.dylib. I found that the DSDT can interfere with pulling MLB and ROM values. Once iMessage Debug confirms values are being pulled, you can put the DSDT back.

why is it when i leave my hack turned off for more than 4 days iMessage takes ages to update? think apple needs to fix that with OS X

Back