Contribute
Register
Approx 3pm Eastern Std Time imessage and facetime stopped working for me on Mavericks rebooted system still no go

Anyone seeing issues ?

apple status page seems to show all systems as good

So I just tried to check my serial number and got the message:
We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again, or contact us.

Does this mean I am good to go and can try to login to iMessage?

This is a clean Yosemite install using Clover. App store, iCloud and the phone portion of FaceTime seem to be working.

Thanks.

So I just tried to check my serial number and got the message:
We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again, or contact us.

Does this mean I am good to go and can try to login to iMessage?

This is a clean Yosemite install using Clover. App store, iCloud and the phone portion of FaceTime seem to be working.

Thanks.

If it checks out here as valid then yes.
http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/

This is strange but all my things on OS X work except some people with iMessage won't work like I can text someone and it will deliver and read messages from them but when I start a new conversation with someone it won't let me send messages to them it's really strange

This is strange but all my things on OS X work except some people with iMessage won't work like I can text someone and it will deliver and read messages from them but when I start a new conversation with someone it won't let me send messages to them it's really strange

I'm having this same problem as well. I'm running 10.10.4 (I upgraded from 10.10.3 and I don't think I experienced this problem in 10.10.3) I've tried removing my iMessages account and cleaning out all of the caches. I am able to log in to iMessages perfectly fine, and can even reply to some, but not all iMessages. I can't send new iMessages though...as it almost seems like iMessages won't verify that the number I'm sending to is actually iMessages-compatible.

iMessages ,the most easy way to activate imessges on yosemite

hi, im a great fan of this webpage from long time ago, i have discovered the final solution to enable iMessages in yosemite 10.4, without modify or install something, its very easy, i will make a tutorial as soon as possible., i was trying to send a message to tony mac but i need 75 posts to send a private message. how i can send the info?

hi, im a great fan of this webpage from long time ago, i have discovered the final solution to enable iMessages in yosemite 10.4, without modify or install something, its very easy, i will make a tutorial as soon as possible., i was trying to send a message to tony mac but i need 75 posts to send a private message. how i can send the info?

How about posting the info Here so that the whole community can benefit, I am sure members who are still having difficulties with iMessage would be grateful for any new and useful input.

How about posting the info Here so that the whole community can benefit, I am sure members who are still having difficulties with iMessage would be grateful for any new and useful input.

I haven't been able to get anything to work, so I would be very grateful if you posted the solution as well.

Back