Contribute
Register
go into terminal and type uuidgen make sure you do it 4 or 5 times

Will i be ok keeping my current MLB value? It looks like ill just be using my serial with the 5 extra digits. My serial hasnt changed, so im thinking just leave the last 5 digits i made up the same as well?

From imessage fix - "You therefore must replace this with your existing MLB value (on an existing install) or use your OSX S/N + Random Alpha / Numeric digits to make it up to the required length if not using the generator."

copy your MLB and ROM from iMessage debug theres a guide here which will help you Fix iMessage

copy your MLB and ROM from iMessage debug theres a guide here which will help you Fix iMessage

Copy it? I thought I need to use new values? And thats what im using, see below. But since I create a new UUID, the ROM is now the last 6 bytes of the new UUID correct? I've got my new UUID, therefore ive got my new ROM, and the new MLB I could either use the same serial with new 5 random characters, or just use the same one I have since serial hasn't changed right?

ROM: This will be the last 6 bytes of the 'SmUUID' value. If you have not generated your own SmUUID (using 'uuidgen' in Terminal) and entered it in the the SmUUID field (on the SMBIOS page) then Clover will try to use your BIOS's SystemId. I personally think it's always best to override the BIOS (even if it does not suffer from the SId bug)

MLB: Will be read from the 'Board Serial Number' (BSN) field on the SMBIOS page (the new generator will create a value for BSN). On a clean Clover install this is defaulted to Clovers own pre-set static value which is of-course black-listed on Apples systems. You therefore must replace this with your existing MLB value (on an existing install) or use your OSX S/N + Random Alpha / Numeric digits to make it up to the required length if not using the generator.

hi! i am getting same error message "not delivered", my imessage is activated and did log in or out normally, my ethernet showing, it is "en0, my facetime, icloud all are working except imessage BTW, when i installed yosemite my motherbord was DH55TC but i chganged it to GA H97M-D3H, is this made some difference? but all services working great except imessage
help me please
regards
hashel47

install your Ethernet kext from Multibeast reboot! also another thing make sure all values are staying the same on reboot tho

if your iMessages isn't delivering thats caused by a common bug which iOS 8 causes so log out of iMessage and FaceTime and iCloud on all your apple devices and hackintosh and sign back in on all of your devices including hack follow end of this section Chapter: 3.3

i don't have any other apple device, i logged out from all apple services which you sade earlier and logged in again but the resualt is same, i don't have any authentication problem, imessage showing it's activated
can i reset my imessage settings again?

regards
hashel47

if your iMessages isn't delivering thats caused by a common bug which iOS 8 causes so log out of iMessage and FaceTime and iCloud on all your apple devices and hackintosh and sign back in on all of your devices including hack follow end of this section Chapter: 3.3

you have no iPad iPod touch iPhone etc?

Back