Contribute
Register
@siddsimac,

Does your Apple ID work with iM on anther system ?

Have you tried creating a new OS X user account and trying your existing AppleID with iMessage ?
Have you tried the above with a temporary AppleID ?

If the latter works then it is possible that the issue is with your AppleID and not with your hack ?

I've been keeping an eye on a unfortunate few who seem to be unable to use iM & FT no matter what they do but it works if they use an alternate AppleID on the same system.

I cant really help with this as i've never experienced it myself and the circumstances that have caused the AppleID to become unusable are unknown at this time .... your only real option would be to talk to Apple Support.

I have a theory that it may be caused by AppleID's that have been specifically blocked/flagged ..... maybe they have been seen to be associated with too many Cloned ID's or a massive number of ghost devices. We need more feedback on the problem in order to understand the cause....

Have you tried a clean install using all the same System ID's (ones you know for sure have been white-listed)

Cheers
Jay
It works on Iphone 4.

I've installed New OS X on this Sys twice.

Ive talked with Apple they said they have validated or Activated on this system.

Thanks a lot for helping
Much appreciated @jay n @esafeddie :)

@esafeddie

Bro still not woking :(

i did as u said.

@esafeddie
Much appreciated :)
Thanks a lot, it really means a lot to me :)

Maybe it something on server side or........

It works on Iphone 4.

I've installed New OS X on this Sys twice.

Ive talked with Apple they said they have validated or Activated on this system.

Thanks a lot for helping
Much appreciated @jay n @esafeddie :)

@siddsimac,

Have you tried new OS X account and/or create new AppleID to test .... see post Post# 3764

Jay

Just want to let you all know about something I find a bit weird.. My iMessage is suddenly working without any effort at all. I read the guides but decided, it wasn't worth the hassle, since I don't really need it on my hackintosh. But today it just works - didn't work yesterday.

I have done nothing to make it work. I'm using Clover and had to do a simple restore yesterday, for unrelated reasons. I used the computer afterwards for several hours with no change. But today it just works after a normal boot.

So, there you go. Maybe someone can use that information - I have no clue.

Edit: I remember one thing - after the restore, I had to input my iCloud password and afterwards the "setting up your mac" graphics appeared for a 30-40 seconds - a bit longer than usual when installing from scratch. I have no idea if it's relevant, since I'm no expert, but maybe it is.. Some of you probably know better. I'm running Yosemite 10.10.2

MY IMessage started working after I installed the recommended wifi card from ebay from this site. I also had to use the NVRAM dylib and kext (maybe my serial I used before is still good and all I had to do is use the NVRAM process again). It works. no problem. Also Handoff, Airdrop and sleep (with 10.10.2 update) all work perfectly. Even my mystery random restarts while using Safari or Firefox have decreased in frequency (used to be 1-2 every 2 days, now 1 every three days or so).

@siddsimac,

Have you tried new OS X account and/or create new AppleID to test .... see post Post# 3764

Jay

Yeah Jay I've tried making new OS X account still can login, but then Inactive !

New Apple ID ill try

But my all device n other things r configure to this account.

But ill try in name R&D

Thanks again :)

guys need help Apple is calling me .....:silent:

@jay Apple is calling me Plz help what should i do !

N I've tried with diff Apple ID, still can login then Inactive

@esafeddie

Apple is calling me :banghead:

@rcolem87,

Either use the method detailed in the guide Chapter 7.1 (OSX S/N + Random extra digits) or use Clover Configurator's Generator/Calculator on the RT Variables page. If manually creating/specifying MLB then do not use the CC calculator and leave Board Serial number blank on SMBIOS page.

Alternatively you can try using Hanger1's MLB generator but if you do its best to work through the results to ensure that the final result is valid. Read the IM Thread for more info on MLB formatting/make up.

13 digit MLB is easer to get working than 17 digit ..

Cheers
Jay

I wanted to get back to you and the community, that everything is working perfectly now. I really did nothing else after the most recent guide and talking with you. I just double checked all my numbers and didn't change a thing. The first day it wasn't working as I mentioned in my original post, but I went back to my build a few days later (with no use in between) and opened Messages with no hiccups at all, just a regular sign-in process and everything was golden. A huge thanks to you Jay and all the work you put into this.

Back