Contribute
Register
I'm using 14,2

It has worked for over a month without issue. About a week ago my ISP replaced the modem, yet it continued to work as before without issue. Then, two days ago it all stopped. No reason...just stopped.

for handoff puts happened that it was not syncronise I deactivated the iCloud on my iphone and ipad and reactivate all for his works again

if you have not the SID bug on your motherboard you can try with chimera and filenvram 1.1.4 this works well
you can try the other method I use for my Z77 motherboard

for handoff puts happened that it was not syncronise I deactivated the iCloud on my iphone and ipad and reactivate all for his works again

if you have not the SID bug on your motherboard you can try with chimera and filenvram 1.1.4 this works well
you can try the other method I use for my Z77 motherboard

I signed out on all devices, over five times. No luck.

I am also using Clover, so Chimera isnt an option.

Looking for a little direction here. I've gone through the whole guide and think I have everything set up correctly with MLB and ROM and a valid unregistered SN in my SMBIOS. I'm using iMac14,2 on Yosemite 10.10.2, and the newest version of Clover Config.

Messages will let me log in for a brief second then kicks me out saying that an error occurred during activation. And then from there I get the same error over and over every time. I've used my two emails that are linked to the same iCloud, and it happened with both. Does anyone have a reason why I can't sign in still? All my other iCloud apps are working fine with my account too btw.

I was able to successfully get iMessages to work correctly. However my iCloud preferences pane is still broken and I can't seem to be able to get it fixed. Whenever I try to open it, it just crashes immediately. Same with internet accounts.

Any suggestions?

I was able to successfully get iMessages to work correctly. However my iCloud preferences pane is still broken and I can't seem to be able to get it fixed. Whenever I try to open it, it just crashes immediately. Same with internet accounts.

@jtjacka,

I've never heard or seen of that but it may suggest that some of the configuration plists could contain corrupted data which is causing the pref-planes to crash. First thing i would try would be to reset the config files see Chapter 3.3 make sure you empty the trash by booting in single user mode if necessary.

If that does not work then i would experiment with deleting other iCloud related plists using the same methods .... failing that ensure you backup your user data and Clover config.plist and try a re-install, make sure all ID's are set to what they are now ....

Cheers
Jay

Messages will let me log in for a brief second then kicks me out saying that an error occurred during activation. And then from there I get the same error over and over every time. I've used my two emails that are linked to the same iCloud, and it happened with both. Does anyone have a reason why I can't sign in still? All my other iCloud apps are working fine with my account too btw.

@rcolem87,

Those sort of issues tend to be related to MLB & ROM what are you using for MLB (Generator or based on OSX S/N + extra random digits)

The way i do it is to disconnect from network and remove MLB from clover configuration (keep everything else such as SmUUID, S/N, ROM .. etc. reboot and let Clover generate a MLB for you ..... use iMessage debug to get new MLB value and copy/paste it back into RT Variables pages in CC .... save and shut down .... reboot and check that new MLB is persistent .. if ok connect to network and try again.

Cheers
Jay

@jaymonkey,

can you look into this error:
I'm using clover btw

Attachments

• Imessage errror 9.tiff
    31.5 KB · Views: 190
@jtjacka,

I've never heard or seen of that but it may suggest that some of the configuration plists could contain corrupted data which is causing the pref-planes to crash. First thing i would try would be to reset the config files see Chapter 3.3 make sure you empty the trash by booting in single user mode if necessary.

If that does not work then i would experiment with deleting other iCloud related plists using the same methods .... failing that ensure you backup your user data and Clover config.plist and try a re-install, make sure all ID's are set to what they are now ....

Cheers
Jay

I got it to work, mostly out of pure dumb luck I think. I tried upgrading to 10.10.2 then realized that nvidia drivers don't work well with 4K 60z & MST so I downgraded with Time Machine. After that was done it asked me to log back into iCloud and it all worked well.

@jaymonkey,

can you look into this error:
I'm using clover btw

@herbie12,

Heartbeat errors are usually connected with validation of the iMessage security token. In your case it looks like your system cant re-authenticate the locally stored token with the iMessage servers.

I would suggest the following:-

Logout of all iMessage services and disconnect from the network. Follow all of Chapter 3.3 to reset the iMessage config files including the optional step to reset the security ID services config files .... also check that all your ID's are correct and persistent by running iMessage debug after a a reboot, do this a few times and check all is well .... If all ok re-connect to network and login in to iCloud via launching notes. Then try logging into iMessage.

Good Luck
Cheers
Jay

@All,

FYI ...Your safe to install todays security updates via the App Store
iMessage working fine after installing it on two of my hacks

Cheers
Jay

Back