Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I know, it is a I2C touchpad and is Skylake model.
At current stage, VoodooI2C kext does not support Skylake ones now. I am going to use a USB type-C to type-A connector for a external mouse.

Btw, I've also managed to get to the installation screen. It is actually working, with the "Service exited with abnormal code" error. 5 minutes after the message shows, the installation screen showed up.

With VoodooPS2.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12, keyboard works without issue.
Now I'm trying to get the Intel HD 515 work. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Any progress so far? i couldnt get my mouse to work in the installer and it didnt recognize my SSD as a disk where it could install MacOS on

USB mouse doesnt work either

Any progress so far? i couldnt get my mouse to work in the installer and it didnt recognize my SSD as a disk where it could install MacOS on

For the mouse issue, you must use a USB mouse since the touchpad can't work (at least not now, looking for workarounds.)

Did you install VoodooPS2 in /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12 ?

For the SSD not recognized problem, I installed SATA- 100-series-unsupported.kext.

Thanks!
How's the overall performance of the Mi Air 12 on macOS?
Is there a chance to get the touchpad working?

Here is my version of EFI partition for Mi Air 12 (installer works with external mouse, no touchpad drivers, but keyboard works).
You can start with it.

https://github.com/monster1025/miair12_macos
Would you mind explaining how you installed to the ssd as I cant get the installer to see the ssd on my 12.
I have tried with/without SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext
Thank you.

Would you mind explaining how you installed to the ssd as I cant get the installer to see the ssd on my 12.
I have tried with/without SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext
Thank you.

What kind of SSD (make/model)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back