Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am having hard time installing Big Sur onto my rig:
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition (X79)
Intel Xeon E-5 2640 v2
32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 (running at 1600MHz)
Gigabyte Titan Black GV-NTITANBLKGHZ-6GD-B

Could you please share your EFI folder here if you have similar motherboard as mine?

Thanks in advance.

Seems the new M1 chip beat this hackintosh in terms of cpu benchmark. Should be interesting to see how the M2 chip will compare. Maybe one can buy a Mac with some good performance gains soon, what you think?

hi,
i have update clover to r5127 on catalina but big sur not upgrade directly. any help for update to big sur with clover ? PS catalina boot with new efi and new config.plist.

hi,
i have update clover to r5127 on catalina but big sur not upgrade directly. any help for update to big sur with clover ? PS catalina boot with new efi and new config.plist.

I migrated to opencore, I did an installation of 0 and I restored timemechine, all work perfect

I migrated to opencore, I did an installation of 0 and I restored timemechine, all work perfect
hi i have try to migrate to open core but not success... any help for my x79 system ? thanks in advance

asus iv rampage extreme i7-3930k ati rx580

hi i have try to migrate to open core but not success... any help for my x79 system ? thanks in advance

asus iv rampage extreme i7-3930k ati rx580

I could try to help you, share your efi folder, and give me a couple of days

I could try to help you, share your efi folder, and give me a couple of days
My efi clover folder update to r5127 version with catalina. On OC stacks on screen apple logo of usb install . Your work2 build is my configuration and it is well if start with OC. thanks in advance

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 84
My efi clover folder update to r5127 version with catalina. On OC stacks on screen apple logo of usb install . Your work2 build is my configuration and it is well if start with OC. thanks in advance
Your system is similar to me , test efi folder.

create usb bigsur and put efi partition in efi usb partition.
test your clean install, if it works, copy it to the efi partition of the system disk
for me work great, I use yours ssdts

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    58.3 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back