Contribute
Register
Draven this is what i did i installed FileNVRAM using Chameleon Wizard then i installed the boot loader with Chameleon Wizard rebooted so it generated nvram.plist then i rebooted again then i tried iMessage and bomb i was signed in also FaceTime worked but considering I'm using a Genuine iMac Serial Number and matched the SMBIOS and it worked fine for me and have been for months now

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 22.45.54.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 22.45.54.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 22.46.27.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 22.46.27.png
    313.3 KB · Views: 169
Draven this is what i did i installed FileNVRAM using Chameleon Wizard then i installed the boot loader with Chameleon Wizard rebooted so it generated nvram.plist then i rebooted again then i tried iMessage and bomb i was signed in also FaceTime worked but considering I'm using a Genuine iMac Serial Number and matched the SMBIOS and it worked fine for me and have been for months now

What version of Chameleon are you using?

Draven I'm using 2377:thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 22.54.36.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 22.54.36.png
    100 KB · Views: 177
I was able to log in to FaceTime and after logging in received a message that FaceTime wants to access confidential information in IDS [email protected]-AuthToken in your keychain where xxxxxxx would be my username. If I say Allow I get booted. Has anyone seen this? anyone know what is stored in that Token?

Cliffg I've never heard of that problem or had that issue i know that i had a issue with logging in iMessage and i was booted out of FaceTime but that was back in 10.8.5 but never had that before

As suggested elsewhere, I logged into the Guest User account on my Hackintosh and was able to get signed into iMessage right away.

So...in my normal user account after deleting all of the iMessage related system files, getting the iMessage login screen and then the Contact Customer Support/Code message...I called Apple support and told them I was away from home but had the code. Also told them I had just done a reinstallation of my system. The support person "flipped a switch" on his end and I was then able to get iMessage working.

Hello, i am getting error `Contact the Apple Support`.

At the moment i am using real Mac Pro serial number, is better to have the serial number which is registred to someone account or generate the invalid one from Chameleon Wizard?

My system-id is: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1c 6f 65 96 d5 b3

is it good or not?

Hello, i am getting error `Contact the Apple Support`.

At the moment i am using real Mac Pro serial number, is better to have the serial number which is registred to someone account or generate the invalid one from Chameleon Wizard?

My system-id is: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1c 6f 65 96 d5 b3

is it good or not?

@Tomas2D,

Your BIOS is not returning a full 128bit SystemId UUID - SId bug, please see part 2 of the guide to resolve that issue. Please let me know which motherboard you have if it's not on the list in Part-2 so i can add it.

I do not recommend that you use someone else's OSX S/N unless its registered to yourself. Use Chameleon Wizard and set your system type to the nearest hardware match and generate a new OSX S/N - See Part-1, Step 3

Finally check you have persistent MLB & ROM nvram values, see Part-1, Step 5d of the guide.

Once all the above have been checked/resolved use the procedure in Part-2, Step 8 of the guide to contact Apple.

Do not contact Apple while you have those issues, if you do it will only be a matter of time before you get a block again due to miss-matched ID's logged against your IP Address.

Cheers
Jay

I was able to log in to FaceTime and after logging in received a message that FaceTime wants to access confidential information in IDS [email protected]-AuthToken in your keychain where xxxxxxx would be my username. If I say Allow I get booted. Has anyone seen this? anyone know what is stored in that Token?

@cliffg,

You have miss-matched ID's on Apple's systems which is causing an Authentication token Issue. Suggest you perform the following steps from the guide.

Note: You should disconnect from the internet before starting, that way any incremental ID changes will not be detected by Apple.Use another machine to follow the guide or save it local first, along with any files/utilities required.

• Read Part 2 of the guide Up to Step 7, check if you have the SId bug, if so fix it
  • Generate all new Identities for your system, see Part-1, Step 3
  • Check for persistent MLB & ROM values, see Part-1, Step 5d
  • Perform all of step 4 and 5e
Reconnect to internet and try again, if you get the contact Apple alert with a customer code then follow step 8 in Part-2 .

Suggest your read the whole guide first then perform the above steps in that order

Cheers
Jay

@Tomas2D,

Your BIOS is not returning a full 128bit SystemId UUID - SId bug, please see part 2 of the guide to resolve that issue. Please let me know which motherboard you have if it's not on the list in Part-2 so i can add it.

I do not recommend that you use someone else's OSX S/N unless its registered to yourself. Use Chameleon Wizard and set your system type to the nearest hardware match and generate a new OSX S/N - See Part-1, Step 3

Finally check you have persistent MLB & ROM nvram values, see Part-1, Step 5d of the guide.

Once all the above have been checked/resolved use the procedure in Part-2, Step 8 of the guide to contact Apple.

Do not contact Apple while you have those issues, if you do it will only be a matter of time before you get a block again due to miss-matched ID's logged against your IP Address.

Cheers
Jay

Hello jaymonkey,

my motherboard is: Gigabyte X58A-OC, okay i will generate the new one. I got this serial number from one website and they said that it is good for hackintosh.

I have not contact apple yet, but i clicked on the button "Call Apple Support" is it problem? Thanks.

Back