Contribute
Register
How to check "Confirm that Continuity/Handoff is working"

My imessage was working on Friday, May 29. My hack was left on while I went to Mexico for the day. When I came home on Saturday May 30, Imessage was not working. Attempted to log in. Same with Facetime. No Joy. I checked the forum and saw others having the same problem. Same thing on Sunday May 31.

I sat tight and didnt change a thing. On Monday, June 1, I logged into imessage and was able to send messages.

Nothing changed on my end. No calls to apple. Just sat tight and waited.

Count me in too. Successful set up, now getting customer code message as of yesterday. I called apple, but didn't get anywhere since the tech insisted that I give him my serial number. I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Called today and got through without giving a serial number. Answered the security questions, gave the rep my code and all is working again.

@ zeuscba - Since a few abnormalities has been found in your setup, I would suggest you log this hack out of all Apple Services i.e. iCloud, iTune (de-athorize this p/c), App Store, iMsg/F-Time, go offline and reconfigure your mac model SmBIOS correctly. Try the 'Alternate ROM Method' as an easy starter - Good luck.

I'am happy again! Follow your recommendations, like all others, and jumping from chameleon to Clover, i have succeeded run again iMg and FT without need to call Apple, i use the Alternate ROM Method to install and then login in iCloud services and iMessage without problems. :mrgreen:

Logged in today fine, no need to call nor reset iOS config. I did delete the cache and preferences files as going through the guide I saw that the S/N I had didn't have the proper suffix, so I created a new identity.

@ zeusba - Glad you finally got it sorted, now you can enjoy the full potential of your Hack.

@ All - It seems Apple did change something at their end that cause an outage on some Hacks, never the less things are getting back to normal so just sit tight and don't change anything if you had it working before.

It's back!

Yup. I just logged into iMessage on my Hack and yup, it's back up again.

Weird.

Same here!!!! Out of the blue started to work. For me was working in theory, because I could log in perfectly and send messages but it would not reach anybody, just me on my Hack (not even my iphone or iPads).
But today I've just turned on the computer, and started to receive all my iMessages!
Anyway, again, THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GUIDE AND ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT.
Cheers.

EDIT: I've received all past iMessages but I can't send anything.... oh my....
EDIT2: Suddenly I have "red contacts" again...

:D Wow, me three! Messages just magically started working again, today! (It's been dead since November 2014)

Huh. Well alrighty then. Fingers crossed it stays like this. :shifty:

P.S. Not sure if it's relevant, but I bought a new iPhone 6+ three weeks ago. Maybe that helped bump up the credibility of my AppleID? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.P.S. Hooray!

Back