Contribute
Register
I can log in an out of iMessage without problems - but I cannot send messages. I always get the exclamation mark with the message "Not delivered".

I don't know why but on somedays it suddenly worked randomly and then didn't work again.

Using Clover!

Any help is appreciated!

click Messages and preferences. odds are it will show your account Inactive (logged out).

the 'initial' login will pass, and it will pull up your imessage and whatnot, but it will boot you after a few seconds.

can anyone with new with login issues verify that a second account will work? or is it just me who can login to a second account fine?

an anyone with new with login issues verify that a second account will work? or is it just me who can login to a second account fine?

When I log in via my guest account, and try to log in via my secondary appleid, I get the same customer code error.

interesting...

same user session in yosemite, my main imessage account doesnt work, but my work account works fine.

iMessage stopped working for me Saturday night (30 May) on my hack, HOWEVER, still works for my wife.

• OSX version: 10.10.2
  • Boot-Loader type and version: Clover 3193
  • if you have the Continuity/Handoff binary patch installed: No
  • Confirm that Continuity/Handoff is working: Yes

Interesting fact is both my wife and my iPads are on iOS 8.3, however my iPhone is also on 8.3, but her iPhone is on 7.2. Maybe it is something to do with iOS 8??

I called Apple on Sunday with the customer code. I used the serial number from my real Mac Pro. They said they unlocked my account and it should work. It did not. Apple said give it 24 hours to take effect. Today 27 hours later, still not working for me but works fine for her.

iMessage stopped working for me Saturday night (30 May) on my hack, HOWEVER, still works for my wife.

Interesting fact is both my wife and my iPads are on iOS 8.3, however my iPhone is also on 8.3, but her iPhone is on 7.2. Maybe it is something to do with iOS 8??

I called Apple on Sunday with the customer code. I used the serial number from my real Mac Pro. They said they unlocked my account and it should work. It did not. Apple said give it 24 hours to take effect. Today 27 hours later, still not working for me but works fine for her.

being that you have 2 accounts with 1 hack, as well as phones i figured i'd chime in as well.
account that does not work: ip5 ios7.1.2 (no ios8 devices attached to this account)
account that does work: ip5s ios 8.2

i will be rolling into 24hours in about 4 hours.

Okay, did some more troubleshooting and got it working!! Basically I did EVERYTHING in Ch 3.3 of Jay's guide.

Here is what I did:
1) At the end of Ch 3.3 there is a sections called "Reseting IOS 8 Network Configuration :-". I did this on ALL my iOS devices (iPad on 8.3, iPad on 7.1, iPhone on 8.3) first, then went to the top of the chapter.
2) I also tried to logout of iCloud, but I could not. It is because I could not logout of keychain. I googled the issue and followed the advice to uncheck stuff in safari to allow you to uncheck keychain, but it didn't work even after a reboot. But I logged out of everything else inside of iCloud except for keychain.
3) After that, I deleted ALL of the hidden files/folders per Ch 3.3, to include the ones in "Resetting the Security Service settings :-". (I had to reboot into single user mode '-x' in order to empty the trashcan, then reboot a 2nd time to get back in regular mode).
4) Re-checked everything in iCloud that I wanted.
5) Double clicked iMessage in Yosemite, logged in with my apple account and password, viola, worked!

edit: I also hit 27.5 hours since my call to apple with the code, so maybe it could have been a time thing, too.

Now working for me as well.

But I did not follow any steps. I figured if Wilky13 had his code accepted mine would as well. And it did!

Now working for me as well.

But I did not follow any steps. I figured if Wilky13 had his code accepted mine would as well. And it did!

Are you logged into iMessage on your iOS devices?

I am scared to log back in and lose it on my hack!

im also now logged into imessage on my hack using my previously bad account.

since my last post i've done NOTHING. it has been roughly 21 hours since my initial call to apple.

must either be a glitch on their end, or they've rolled something they did back.

i suggest others try to login as success is being reported.

Okay, did some more troubleshooting and got it working!! Basically I did EVERYTHING in Ch 3.3 of Jay's guide.

Here is what I did:
1) At the end of Ch 3.3 there is a sections called "Reseting IOS 8 Network Configuration :-". I did this on ALL my iOS devices (iPad on 8.3, iPad on 7.1, iPhone on 8.3) first, then went to the top of the chapter.
2) I also tried to logout of iCloud, but I could not. It is because I could not logout of keychain. I googled the issue and followed the advice to uncheck stuff in safari to allow you to uncheck keychain, but it didn't work even after a reboot. But I logged out of everything else inside of iCloud except for keychain.
3) After that, I deleted ALL of the hidden files/folders per Ch 3.3, to include the ones in "Resetting the Security Service settings :-". (I had to reboot into single user mode '-x' in order to empty the trashcan, then reboot a 2nd time to get back in regular mode).
4) Re-checked everything in iCloud that I wanted.
5) Double clicked iMessage in Yosemite, logged in with my apple account and password, viola, worked!

edit: I also hit 27.5 hours since my call to apple with the code, so maybe it could have been a time thing, too.

Back