Contribute
Register
Hi to all, i dont not why i cant use facetime...follow all th steps, im on clover with a hp elitebook 9470m all working...i can use app store, icloud, imesseges...but not facetime...any sugestions? Sorry for my bad english

This guide is too big for me to read

:banghead:

HI!
NICE GUIDE! WOW
I've been able to install Clover on my 10.9.5 install.
So far everything works as expected.
I generated a valid serial number and configured all of my Hack identity.
I can log in into iMessage, but if I send a message to myself I don't received it in my other devices (two iPads and one iPhone).
If I send an iMessage to myself from any other iDevice I receive it perfectly on the other iDevices. But not on the hack.
More strangely, when I send myself an iMessage from my hack, I receive it right away at iMessage on screen! So it seems to be working, but could not reach anybody.
Tnx in advance!

About the contact in red problem... Could it be Nvram related for Yosemite users even if we are using clover? I remember I had a similar symptoms with my other hack using Chimera in Yosemite. the only way to get it to work was to use the Nvram kext and File Nvram modded for Yosemite and manually inject MLB and ROM into Nvram via Terminal and using iMessage debug v2.

FaceTime had strange issues too. Could not make a video call to a contact for the first time but if that same contact (FaceTimed):p me then, I could make a video call with that same contact. From what I know, these are the same symptoms I have encountered. Both with Clover and Chimera in Yosemite 10.10.3. So do you think injecting the Rom and the MLB into Nvram via Terminal would do the trick... even using Clover boot loader? And could it be EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi related too?

Hey guys,

So after abandoning 10.10.1 for a few months I decided to go back and update stuff and woah are things working better now. I finally fixed iMessage but now it only sends SMS texts through my iPhone to my iCloud contacts. I can't seem to get it to send through iMessage.

So after abandoning 10.10.1 for a few months I decided to go back and update stuff and woah are things working better now. I finally fixed iMessage but now it only sends SMS texts through my iPhone to my iCloud contacts. I can't seem to get it to send through iMessage.

@IvantheDugtrio,

If your iPhone is running IOS 8.0+ then it's most likely your suffering from the known issue with IOS/OSX message sync due to a, see the end of Chapter 3.3 ....

Sometimes it is necessary to perform all of Chapter 3.3 on your Hack(s) and then do the IOS fix.

Cheers
Jay

About the contact in red problem... do you think injecting the Rom and the MLB into Nvram via Terminal would do the trick... even using Clover boot loader? And could it be EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi related too?

@davelaw56,

This subject is covered in great detail in the guide, see the chapters on NVRAM and MLB/ROM Injections, methods for legacy boot loaders and Clover are discussed.

Cheers
Jay

For some reason my Messages app only sends SMS messages. I followed all of the steps in Chapter 3.3, including those regarding resetting network configuration, but I am still having no luck.

Any help will be seriously appreciated.
Thanks!

we are a lot in this situation! I think we will see soon something new:p

Couple days ago, it was not sending imessages out but it was sending it as SMS to iPhone users. It was sending out the messages which was weird.
I tried to log out and log back in and was able to log back in but not working properly.

didn't do anything special, turned on the computer today, all the messages that I sent/received on my iPhone shows up and it's working again.

Back