Contribute
Register
I have Nvram working, all variables from real MAC (ROM, MLB, SmUUID, HwUUID), ethernet bsd name = en0 but i still can't active imessage and facetime on Mojave. i tried to delete imessage caches but still not work. Hope someone can fix it :( Thanks :D

Have you logged into iCloud? and iTunes along with authorizing Tunes? have you user iMessage debug and confirmed the number look good and remain the same after reboot? Try letting Clover populate the numbers since it does it all now

Have you logged into iCloud? and iTunes along with authorizing Tunes? have you user iMessage debug and confirmed the number look good and remain the same after reboot? Try letting Clover populate the numbers since it does it all now
iCloud works perfectly, iMessage debug with no errors, but the number look good ... what do you mean ? :D
and all variables remain the same after reboot.

iCloud works perfectly, iMessage debug with no errors, but the number look good ... what do you mean ? :D
and all variables remain the same after reboot.

there is like five rows of hex values at the bottom if they are not looking good you will know they just wont look right. Refer to the instructions about iMessage Debug on the first page of this topic.

there is like five rows of hex values at the bottom if they are not looking good you will know they just wont look right. Refer to the instructions about iMessage Debug on the first page of this topic.
it's looking good, i'm creating new AppleID and something happened. imessage and facetime are activating but get error about networking connection.

I don't know what happened, imessage seem to be worked but i can't send message, Facetime are activating...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.22.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.22.02 AM.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 142
Are you logged into iTunes and is iTunes authorized? I had a similar issue with message when I fresh installed Mojave I did all the steps and it was not working till I authorized iTunes.
Yes, iTunes has ben authorized. now imessage and facetime are activating, but still not work. they keep activating...

Are you logged into iTunes and is iTunes authorized? I had a similar issue with message when I fresh installed Mojave I did all the steps and it was not working till I authorized iTunes.
Here is screenshot. now i logged to iMessage, but still can't send message, Facetime still activating..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.44.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.44.02 AM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 115
Logout of everything now and reboot then try to log back in. Short of that it really should just work.
But i can't sync message from iCloud and my iphone... let me try

Back