Contribute
Register
I have the same issue - I tried logging out of iCloud on my phone and hack. Logged in first on phone - then on hack. Did not work.

Do you have more than these 2 devices, and did you log out of all of them before logging in again?

Thanks!

You must use the Web based (internet) iCloud to remove the hack from your account after logging out iPhone, wait a few minutes, login iPhone first then hack and go through the registration process again for the sync to work. Good luck.

You must use the Web based (internet) iCloud to remove the hack from your account after logging out iPhone, wait a few minutes, login iPhone first then hack and go through the registration process again for the sync to work. Good luck.
It did not work - is it because I have HACK in my serial?

It did not work - is it because I have HACK in my serial?

No wonder you're having problems!!!! - you have a Generic s/n if you have the word 'HACK' there, you are virtually telling Apple that your machine is bogus. You need to do some more reading and research on how to create a unique s/n for your machine. Good luck.

You are quite right with your assumption. The problem lies with your ID on your hack specially if other ID's has no problem logging in - also changing values will be pointless as you speculated. The only advice I can offer is to log into (web base) iCloud with your Apple ID and remove any unwanted or defunct devices. You could call Apple tech again and give them the s/n from your MacBook and hope for the best. Good luck.

I've done some further reading and I'm still a bit confused about system definitions in general and specifically the impact on iMessage. Since I have a Skylake build I am using 17,1 (being closest to my hardware). The iMessage threads don't indicate that iMessage can't/won't work on 17,1 so I am assuming my problems aren't related to that. Should I be trying with 14,2? My specs are on my profile but:

GA-Z170X-UD3
i5-6500
GTX1050 Windforce 2GB

I've done some further reading and I'm still a bit confused about system definitions in general and specifically the impact on iMessage. Since I have a Skylake build I am using 17,1 (being closest to my hardware). The iMessage threads don't indicate that iMessage can't/won't work on 17,1 so I am assuming my problems aren't related to that. Should I be trying with 14,2? My specs are on my profile but:

GA-Z170X-UD3
i5-6500
GTX1050 Windforce 2GB

Your build specs won't have an impact on the ability to successfully run and logon to iMsg. You said other Apple ID's have no problem logging on so my assumption is your Apple ID is the problem on that particular device and only Apple can fix that.

Hi,
I've installed macOS Sierra successfully and everything works. The last thing to do was to fix iMessage and FaceTime, so I followed the guide of the site, but it doesn't work and I've received every time I tried the same error that says to contact Apple with a code. How can I fix it?

Attachments

• Errore iMessage.jpg
    Errore iMessage.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 100

GA-Z170X-UD3
i5-6500
GTX1050 Windforce 2GB
Smbios model is not the problem, unless the MLB generator don't have your model on database and cannot generate a fake MLB Serial for you.
If you follow this guide you will have everything set up like it should.
Old Apple IDs have more chances to work.

Hi,
I've installed macOS Sierra successfully and everything works. The last thing to do was to fix iMessage and FaceTime, so I followed the guide of the site, but it doesn't work and I've received every time I tried the same error that says to contact Apple with a code. How can I fix it?

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh...ng_imessage_working_on_el_capitan_and_sierra/

Back