Contribute
Register
Just a heads up - If this value - C02140302D5DMT31M - is showing as ROM or Board Serial Number after running iMessageDebugger this is a Generic value offered up by the installer which can cause iMessage not to function. You need to delete it and formulate a unique one for your system as explained in the GUIDES.

So awhile ago i made a post about my iMessage being delayed on my hacks and hackbook, iPhone, iPad, MacBook. Turns out it was the router i was using wasn't a hackintosh related problem anyway. I changed my router and ever since iMessages on all my devices are not delayed. Something i do want to find out is how can a router cause iMessages to be delayed on a hack even on a genuine mac and apple devices? anyone got any ideas?

So awhile ago i made a post about my iMessage being delayed on my hacks and hackbook, iPhone, iPad, MacBook. Turns out it was the router i was using wasn't a hackintosh related problem anyway. I changed my router and ever since iMessages on all my devices are not delayed. Something i do want to find out is how can a router cause iMessages to be delayed on a hack even on a genuine mac and apple devices? anyone got any ideas?

I am no expert but routers uses channels to send and receive data, the one supplied by my service provider has channels 1 to 6 according to it's web page (where you can alter the router's settings, change the router's p/w, switch channels etc, etc).
I dare say some routers has the ability to filter info better than others with internet traffic, i.e. how many users in your home online at the same time also filtering and blocking out your neighbours and so on. Thats the reason why they have the builtin manual override to switch to a different channel if the default channel gets bogged down with too much crosstalk and becomes laggy and slow, don't forget signal strength and interference comes into play also. Thats the limit of my knowledge on the subject maybe another member possessing more info can correct or add to what I've said.

Hi Everyone,
i Need some clarification around iMessage
i tried to make a working hackintosh on my newer laptop which took me about 3-4 months till i got on a working state,but unfortunately due to bios whitelist couldn`t fix that.so i had many serial numbers generated and other stuff over and over which i think could`ve banned my ISP IP or whatever was named on the guide that i read here.
Now i upgraded my older laptop and got everything working except iMessage,it shows the customer code after i opened a new apple id and its not changing no matter how many times you reboot which seems almost done.
i Know i have to call apple support to fix it now.
But my Question is,did people succeed/is it possible to get it working if:
i generate everything new: Serial Number/UUID (all offline),open a new Apple ID again and when im ready go to another place with different internet provider(so i know my Internet Provider/access point isn`t blacklisted) and log in into iMessage there,to work immediately without giving u a customer code ?
(of course if the serial number isn`t taken by someone else - as guide explained).
So in short words my question is: Did someone fix iMessage without getting a customer code to call apple support but only by generating everything according to the guide and have it working ?.

Hi Everyone,
i Need some clarification around iMessage
i tried to make a working hackintosh on my newer laptop which took me about 3-4 months till i got on a working state,but unfortunately due to bios whitelist couldn`t fix that.so i had many serial numbers generated and other stuff over and over which i think could`ve banned my ISP IP or whatever was named on the guide that i read here.
Now i upgraded my older laptop and got everything working except iMessage,it shows the customer code after i opened a new apple id and its not changing no matter how many times you reboot which seems almost done.
i Know i have to call apple support to fix it now.
But my Question is,did people succeed/is it possible to get it working if:
i generate everything new: Serial Number/UUID (all offline),open a new Apple ID again and when im ready go to another place with different internet provider(so i know my Internet Provider/access point isn`t blacklisted) and log in into iMessage there,to work immediately without giving u a customer code ?
(of course if the serial number isn`t taken by someone else - as guide explained).
So in short words my question is: Did someone fix iMessage without getting a customer code to call apple support but only by generating everything according to the guide and have it working ?.

Ok - For the sake of repeating what has been said before, if you are confident that the values you formulated are correct and unchanging when ever you boot off and up but you still get the 'Call Customer Care' with a Code, please stop changing and injecting different values. It invariably and most likely will not work, you are just bombarding Apple Servers with different and haphazard data from your hack and clogging your system with conflicting data which I can bet you are not deleting before changing and injecting new values. THE MESSAGE TO CALL APPLE IS SO THAT THEY CAN 'WHITE LIST' AND ISSUE A SECURITY TOKEN TO YOUR RIG COUPLED WITH YOUR APPLE ID SO THAT IT CAN ACCESS THE iMESSAGE/F-TIME SERVERS. Only by calling with the Code can the problem may or may not be resolved, but feel free to go to your friend's, neighbours homes, to another state for different internet feed etc, etc if you feel that will solve your woes - but it won't. Good luck.

I am no expert but routers uses channels to send and receive data, the one supplied by my service provider has channels 1 to 6 according to it's web page (where you can alter the router's settings, change the router's p/w, switch channels etc, etc).
I dare say some routers has the ability to filter info better than others with internet traffic, i.e. how many users in your home online at the same time also filtering and blocking out your neighbours and so on. Thats the reason why they have the builtin manual override to switch to a different channel if the default channel gets bogged down with too much crosstalk and becomes laggy and slow, don't forget signal strength and interference comes into play also. Thats the limit of my knowledge on the subject maybe another member possessing more info can correct or add to what I've said.

It wasn't just through WIFI it was through Ethernet also. I did a google search about it. I came across something called latency lag sometimes causing the router to randomly conk out.

It looks like something might be changing :

Support.png

It wasn't just through WIFI it was through Ethernet also. I did a google search about it. I came across something called latency lag sometimes causing the router to randomly conk out.

Ok thanks for the response - like I initially stated I am no expert on the subject matter I only know what I know by whats written on the tin and poking around the top. All the same happy you're all sorted :thumbup: - Bro the joys of hackintosh and yet we continually go back for more :lol: have a nice day.

Oh Jeezeee!!!!!!!!! P1GRIM what now - I'm filled with dread :cry:.
I'm a glass half full kind of guy, it's all going to be for the better . . . . . .

Back