Contribute
Register
Thanks for keeping this alive. :) I ran a few tests between three devices. Will try another series later today. Here's the results for now:
Hackintosh: Test 1 sent (Blue Bubble)
Hackintosh: Test 1 arrived (Grey Bubble)
iPhone: Test 1 not arrived
MacBook Pro: Test 1 not arrived

MacBook Pro: Test 2 sent (Blue Bubble)
MacBook Pro: Test 2 arrived (Grey Bubble)
iPhone: Test 2 arrived (Grey Bubble)
Hackintosh: Test 2 not arrived

iPhone: Test 3 sent (Blue Bubble)
iPhone: Test 3 arrived in a new thread (Grey Bubble)
MacBook Pro: Test 3 arrived (Grey Bubble)
Hackintosh: Test 3 not arrived

Hackintosh: not able to send Test 4 (Bubble Green)
iPhone: showing (…) animation
MacBook Pro: showing (…) animation

MacBook Pro: Test 5 sent (Blue Bubble)
MacBook Pro: Test 5 arrived (Grey Bubble)
iPhone: Test 5 arrived (Grey Bubble)
Hackintosh: Test 5 not arrived

iPhone: Test 6 sent (Blue Bubble)
iPhone: Test 6 arrived in a new thread (Grey Bubble)
MacBook Pro: Test 6 arrived (Grey Bubble)
Hackintosh: Test 6 not arrived

MacBook Pro: Test 7 sent (Blue Bubble)
MacBook Pro: Test 7 arrived (Grey Bubble)
iPhone: Test 7 arrived (Grey Bubble)
Hackintosh: Test 2 not arrived

@esafeddie: And you think I shouldn't be worried about all those loge statements? Just so you know, I created a new user and ran the tests their as well - same results.
11.09.16 10:59:54.812 syncdefaultsd[963]: [AOSAccounts] : [-[ACAccountStore(iCloudAccount) icaAppleAccounts]] : icaAppleAccountType returned no account type

11.09.16 11:08:10.225 IMDPersistenceAgent[387]: [Warning] IMDChatAddMessageToSpotlight: deleting message for searchable items failed with error Error Domain=CSIndexErrorDomain Code=-1003 "(null)"

11.09.16 11:08:15.226 IMDPersistenceAgent[387]: [Warning] Database: committing uncommitted transation

11.09.16 11:08:44.618 apsd[76]: BUG in libdispatch: 15G1004 - 1718 - 0x0

11.09.16 11:09:51.624 apsd[76]: MessageTracer: load_domain_prefix_whitelist:120: Missing default whitelist file: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Resources/SubmitDiagInfo.default.domains

11.09.16 11:09:52.074 secd[350]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[1315] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

11.09.16 11:10:54.838 cloudd[1315]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

@esafeddie: And you think I shouldn't be worried about all those loge statements? Just so you know, I created a new user and ran the tests their as well - same results.

Ok - what I see from your log, your Hack is configuration is fine but is not 'White Listed' as yet to be given a 'Security Token' on the iMessage Server, this is a precautionary method Apple seemingly employs for Hackintosh setups. Now that you've done these checks and test with guess accounts sign ins etc etc, I would limit guess logons for the time being and use only your Apple account and ID.
I remember a few posts back where others in a similar situation as your self left off trying to get it all together then suddenly one day found it all working as it should be so don't be too dejected.

Help with "clone" MLB/ROM?

Have extracted values from my old mac mini 2007 that is not used for several years. Obtained the MLB (directly from the mac mini motherboard), ROM and Serial number. (iMessage debug does not work in 10.6!)

Now trying to configure my iMac 17.1 hack with this data, but can't get iMessage to work. It started to give strange error messages which was possessive at first but soon i again got the "call customer support". Have tried with both old and new apple id.

Where does one need to put the values, only smbios or also in rtvariables?

Does one need to extract also SMuidd? (can't manage to get this on my old 10.6 OS X). I am aware that the difference between my mac mini and the iMac hack is very large, but can't really choose the old mac mini in the hack as the Hack will then not start!

Any tips would be very appreciated, (have a feeling that maybe my mob/rom are already banned due to to many attempts :( )

Help with "clone" MLB/ROM?

Have extracted values from my old mac mini 2007 that is not used for several years. Obtained the MLB (directly from the mac mini motherboard), ROM and Serial number. (iMessage debug does not work in 10.6!)

Now trying to configure my iMac 17.1 hack with this data, but can't get iMessage to work. It started to give strange error messages which was possessive at first but soon i again got the "call customer support". Have tried with both old and new apple id.

Where does one need to put the values, only smbios or also in rtvariables?

Does one need to extract also SMuidd? (can't manage to get this on my old 10.6 OS X). I am aware that the difference between my mac mini and the iMac hack is very large, but can't really choose the old mac mini in the hack as the Hack will then not start!

Any tips would be very appreciated, (have a feeling that maybe my mob/rom are already banned due to to many attempts :( )

Don't be offended by the title but you need to read this - An iDiot's Guide To iMessage - because judging from your post your setup for iMsg is way off the mark.

Don't be offended by the title but you need to read this - An iDiot's Guide To iMessage - because judging from your post your setup for iMsg is way off the mark.

Hi

Followed that guide which is very good (and tried some others guides beside that on with generated mlb/rom) but it does not work for me i went this way as a last resort.

I am running a skylake rig and i just cant get it to work with any generated values why i asked for some further tips. My issue is that i cant get it to work even with my values from my old mac mini.

I read a few others with skylake pcu that did not manage to get it working but dont really belive in this beeing the real issue as i guess all with working skylake rigs are not here on this part of the forum :)

@esafeddie: I just wanted to report back that, out of the blue, the log statements vanished and Messages is indeed working now on my Hackintosh like a charm! Couldn't be happier now! Thank you very much again!

Oh happy days my friend :headbang: enjoy your Hack, always try to keep the same injected values that are now working for you if ever you need to upgrade or do a clean install and start over again.

Hi

Followed that guide which is very good (and tried some others guides beside that on with generated mlb/rom) but it does not work for me i went this way as a last resort.

I am running a skylake rig and i just cant get it to work with any generated values why i asked for some further tips. My issue is that i cant get it to work even with my values from my old mac mini.

I read a few others with skylake pcu that did not manage to get it working but dont really belive in this beeing the real issue as i guess all with working skylake rigs are not here on this part of the forum :)

Just search the forum you will find some members running skyline rigs who posted tutorials e.g - have a look at this one[Guide] El Capitan on the Skylake H170N-WIFI | tonymacx86.com - and there are more.

Back