Contribute
Register
that's what I thought too.... I'm waiting on hold with apple because i have the same issue on my MBP too now :(

If you're having the same problem with your MBP, which I am assuming is a genuine Apple product, maybe the problem lies else where i.e your internet connection. Try resetting your modem by turning it off for ten minutes and then back on again, its not unusual for your IP address to have a slight change which will cause a lock out.

iMessage works fine for me in sending and receiving messages from other iOS devices.

However I can't send texts to non iOS devices. I have tried to setup Text Message Forwarding but when I select it on my iPhone the code never arrives at my Hack. It does start up Messages on my Hack but no code arrives.

any thoughts?

iMessage works fine for me in sending and receiving messages from other iOS devices.

However I can't send texts to non iOS devices. I have tried to setup Text Message Forwarding but when I select it on my iPhone the code never arrives at my Hack. It does start up Messages on my Hack but no code arrives.

any thoughts?

Please check that the board's Generic Value is not injected instead of a unique one made up and injected by you.

Please check that the board's Generic Value is not injected instead of a unique one made up and injected by you.

Thank you, that is exactly what it was - at some point in the last year I must have rebuilt and not injected the MLB I had been using. When I checked it was not being injected - injected it now using Clover Configurator and Code came through straight away. Hopefully everything will work again now. :headbang::thumbup:

any thoughts

Last edited:
Thank you, that is exactly what it was - at some point in the last year I must have rebuilt and not injected the MLB I had been using. When I checked it was not being injected - injected it now using Clover Configurator and Code came through straight away. Hopefully everything will work again now. :headbang::thumbup:

Always happy at another success story - :thumbup: enjoy

I can't sign in to App Store. Help me pls
qweqw.png

Attachments

• qweqw.tiff
    28.1 KB · Views: 125
So just bought a probook 4540s and its running great. iMessage works but I'm trying to get text message forwarding working do you have to have wifi to make that work because when I turn it on from my phone it doesn't show up on hackintosh and can't figure it out

Just make sure Ethernet is en0 but plz post other where this is for iMessage
But if I use USB Wi-Fi adapter, how should I do it?

Back