Contribute
Register
Never use cloned Values from a official mac. Use Pre-generated values so generate a new set of values and use iMessage debug make sure to disconnect from the internet

I have also the same problem with imessage. Can anybody please help?

thats the exact same problem i got i'm using self generated mlb and rom from imessage debug using lexone's method in first post but i can long into imessage it just simply has a red next to my contacts and says that there not registered when obviously i know they are. also i am using 10.10.4

Hi sorry for the late reply but work commitments - I've looked at your values and all seems to be ok, try creating another admin or guest account on the same p/c and see if you can log in using that account, any problem note the code for comparison.

Thanks, I've tried a new admin account but I receive the same type of error in both iMessage and FaceTime a couple of days ago. I'll try it again later when I get back to the machine and see if the error code changes at all between accounts.

iMessage working after 10.10.5 update on Z77-DS3H Core i7 3770 GTX760 also iMessage is working on my other board H61N-USB3 Core i5 2500k HD 5450 bother using Clover. :thumbup:

Any hope for a more out-of-the-box solution for Chimera on 10.11 Beta?

Anyone having issues with FileNVRAM.kext panicking under 10.10.5? My machine has always had an issue where the kext needs to be removed/reinstalled after every system update, but this time around, it will not even boot up after the kext is installed. Without it, totally fine.

Anyone having issues with FileNVRAM.kext panicking under 10.10.5? My machine has always had an issue where the kext needs to be removed/reinstalled after every system update, but this time around, it will not even boot up after the kext is installed. Without it, totally fine.

Yes, happens to me, I didnt know it was this kext causing the issue until today. When I had it installed, nvidia driver updates would panic the system, sometimes normal operation would freeze, and the software update to 10.10.5 would panic as well. Also restarts were causing panics, backtrace FileNVRam, I turned on verbose and saw this kext causing issues.

Removing it fixed everything, nvidia drivers installed fine, update to 10.10.1.5 was flawless, no more freezes.

This kext causes the same issues on two of my systems with different setups, I have a gigabyte mobo on this one and the other has an asus.

Hopefully they can fix this kext.

Yes, happens to me, I didnt know it was this kext causing the issue until today. When I had it installed, nvidia driver updates would panic the system, sometimes normal operation would freeze, and the software update to 10.10.5 would panic as well. Also restarts were causing panics, backtrace FileNVRam, I turned on verbose and saw this kext causing issues.

Removing it fixed everything, nvidia drivers installed fine, update to 10.10.1.5 was flawless, no more freezes.

This kext causes the same issues on two of my systems with different setups, I have a gigabyte mobo on this one and the other has an asus.

Hopefully they can fix this kext.

Glad to hear that I am not the only one. In previous iterations, I was able to remove the kext for the update and simply reinstall it, but I've done that about 3 times now (thinking maybe the cache was not rebuilt properly or that the kext was poorly installed) but it appears to be to no avail. Hopefully there is an easy fix - iMessage is a critical part of my hack.

iMessage working after 10.10.5 update on Z77-DS3H Core i7 3770 GTX760 also iMessage is working on my other board H61N-USB3 Core i5 2500k HD 5450 bother using Clover. :thumbup:

did u do anything special after normal clover install ? have the same Z77 mobo

Back