Contribute
Register
Ok out of frustration I'm posting my specs:

HP 4730s, 2630qm 2.0GHZ processor, 8gb memory, F.50 Bios, Yosemite 10.10.3

Can someone pm me a serial number that has the prefix and suffix right that I can change a couple digits at the end and then I check validity on website. If I overstepped the rules I apologize ( just getting very frustrated).
I use uuidgen to get the smUUID and manually inject rom method.

All I can think is that my serial numbers that I have tried are not matching my specs but I might be way off base.

which boot loader are you using? also make sure your system definition is pretty much matching your hardware i have 3 hacks and iMessage works on all so its not apples ends

which boot loader are you using? also make sure your system definition is pretty much matching your hardware i have 3 hacks and iMessage works on all so its not apples ends

I'm using Clover bootloader.
When you say make sure my system definition has to match my hardware, I'm not sure how to check it.

Here is my hardware overview:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.00 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 8 GB
Bus Speed: 400 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP81.0047.B27
SMC Version (system): 1.68f99
Serial Number (system):
Hardware UUID:

Here is my hardware overview:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7

@brick0044,

There should be no issues with your hardware setup and MacBoorkPro, 8,1 should work ok with that spec, i have i7 4260M on Sony Vaio SE2 15" and am using MacBookPro 8,3 the only difference really being the screen size.

Use the magic wand in Chameleon Wizard or Clover Configurator to generate a SMBIOS and S/N, be sure to use the random or shake buttons for the week and batch number to ensure you generate a unique S/N, then check that its valid but not registered using Apples self-Check site.

Read Chapter 4.1 & 4.2 for specific details on all of this ...

Good Luck
Cheers
Jay

@brick0044,

There should be no issues with your hardware setup and MacBoorkPro, 8,1 should work ok with that spec, i have i7 4260M on Sony Vaio SE2 15" and am using MacBookPro 8,3 the only difference really being the screen size.

Use the magic wand in Chameleon Wizard or Clover Configurator to generate a SMBIOS and S/N, be sure to use the random or shake buttons for the week and batch number to ensure you generate a unique S/N, then check that its valid but not registered using Apples self-Check site.

Read Chapter 4.1 & 4.2 for specific details on all of this ...

Good Luck
Cheers
Jay

I do you Clover Configurator, and use the shake buttons. what do you mean by "for the week and batch number"?

Nevermind on the last question I see where it says week and unit

So I am not sure what happened but iMessage had been working fine for me since February when it started working for most people. I have two mackintoshes and one works fine, the other stopped working. I can log out and login all I want with no problems but I cannot send or receive and iMessage. It starts to send but then I get the red "!" Not Delivered. SMS forwarding does work. I can however send an iMessage from my phone number to my phone number and that works but something still isn't right because the record of that message does not show up on any of my other devices.

Specs are in my sig below (build 1) and I am using Clover with 10.10.3. I have tried signing out and back in, changing my MLB, rebooted numerous times, serial number checks out as unused and changed my application specific password. Still no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Really odd behaviour on my X99 system - just out of nowhere last night, I can't send or receive iMessages from my system while it's booted, but I can send and receive TEXT messages just fine. Also, when I reboot the system, the iMessages it missed show up.

Really odd behaviour on my X99 system - just out of nowhere last night, I can't send or receive iMessages from my system while it's booted, but I can send and receive TEXT messages just fine. Also, when I reboot the system, the iMessages it missed show up.

This is what was happening to me and it seems to have started sometime after 7PM last night. My other older hack works fine though. Older iMessage threads I can no longer send to and it says that the recipients number is not registered with iMessage. If I send a new message from that same thread on my phone then that thread starts working on the computer again. Sooo, I guess it is resolved for me...?

Back