Contribute
Register
On my current setup my specs allows me to run trouble free Mac models 14.1, 14.2 and now 15.1, I was quite surprise at being abled to run 15.1 stable as I'd made up my mind to drop it back to 14.2 if I had any problems. I am planning to upgrade the graphic card and get a new 4k monitor to take full advantage of the Mac model 15.1 specifications.

I did try the new Mac model pro with my current specs as I was running Mac pro 5.1 on my GA-EX58-UD3R (which Ive put into storage for the time being) but I was having too many crashes, glitchy videos and unstable safari browser so I switched to the iMac models and all been sweet and trouble free.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 22.13.19.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 22.13.19.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 140
On my current setup my specs allows me to run trouble free Mac models 14.1, 14.2 and now 15.1, I was quite surprise at being abled to run 15.1 stable as I'd made up my mind to drop it back to 14.2 if I had any problems. I am planning to upgrade the graphic card and get a new 4k monitor to take full advantage of the Mac model 15.1 specifications.

@esafeddie,

Slightly off topic i know but I just updated to 3440x1440 which i think is a far more useful resolution for desktop work, i'm still using iMac13,1 and it works perfect, could not be happier:-

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/161368-can-nvidia-gtx-660-drive-3440x1440-display.html (see last post)

Cheers
Jay

jaymonkey Hello,,, I did not understand very well how to create mlb 17 digits without call apple.
Could explain, because I've done a configuration adding the serial number 5 digit random but I get the code to call apple.

@begleyj & @Random Number,

I guess its possible that Clover may have issues with certain hardware ...

You might want try updating the BIOS which has helped a hand-full of users to get things working correctly, its a long shot but you never know....

Thanks for the suggestion Jay, unfortunately I am no better off running the latest bios, in fact the result is exactly the same.

Looking at the Clover Boot Log, it actually shows the same ROM value as seen in iMessage, and for the MLB there is "something" being injected, though the result is still (null). I cannot for the life of me see where it would be grabbing these values from - all other values are per the config.plist file in the EFI partition of the hard drive, similarly the same outcome is seen when booting from a USB thumb drive with the same config.plist...

jaymonkey Hello , i have problem i used chameleon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 2.34.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 2.34.19 PM.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 115
@esafeddie,

Slightly off topic i know but I just updated to 3440x1440 which i think is a far more useful resolution for desktop work, i'm still using iMac13,1 and it works perfect, could not be happier:-

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/161368-can-nvidia-gtx-660-drive-3440x1440-display.html (see last post)

Cheers
Jay

Thats interesting reading Jay - me thinks you've possibly saved me a tidy sum, I'll have to look into your way of ramping up on screen resolution - Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion Jay, unfortunately I am no better off running the latest bios, in fact the result is exactly the same.

Looking at the Clover Boot Log, it actually shows the same ROM value as seen in iMessage, and for the MLB there is "something" being injected, though the result is still (null). I cannot for the life of me see where it would be grabbing these values from - all other values are per the config.plist file in the EFI partition of the hard drive, similarly the same outcome is seen when booting from a USB thumb drive with the same config.plist...

I know this is a long shot - Sign out of all Apple Services iCloud,App Store, iTunes etc etc, disconnect from internet and reboot, still disconnected from internet, change your Mac model to another e.g. if you have a Pro model change to iMac model, Repair Disk Permissions in Disk Utility - Now try injecting new values for the new Mac model i.e. S/N, ROM, MLB and SmUUID. Run DeBugger to insure static values between reboots if ok reconnect to internet and try log into Apple Services iMsg/F-Time - Good luck.

I have followed your tutorial and still got customer code so I called Apple gave them the code and they did whatever they reset on there end and said it should work. Tried again and still no Imessage. Was on the phone for almost an hour with them trying to figure it out. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

I have followed your tutorial and still got customer code so I called Apple gave them the code and they did whatever they reset on there end and said it should work. Tried again and still no Imessage. Was on the phone for almost an hour with them trying to figure it out. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Can you please run iMessage DeBugger and post the results.

Back