Contribute
Register
Strange thing is that when I try to follow the guide and change values in Clover Configurator or even directly in config.plist, the values shown in imessage_debug are not changing. It seems like whatever change I manually make do not affect imessage_debug values.

Can somebody tell me where these values in debug are coming from?
What am I doing wrong?

The values should be coming from whatever they are set to in Clover Configurator. If they aren't changing make sure you have the checkbox checked for inject ID.

In the Mavericks had no such problems, and the message and worked FaceTime.

Make all necessary recommendations for configuring. In general - not running. In RtVariables: MLB - the MAC serial number (checked - Match the serial no) + custom letters and numbers, ROM - MAC network card which naturally at en0. In SMBIOS BoardSerialNumber = MLB, Smuuid = uuid generated in which last numbers replaced by the MAC network card. When I reboot iMessageDebugv2 shows one and same values.

Meaning ROM as xx000xxx000x. I think that the problem is precisely that. But I did not change the value in the Clover, which did not insert the Choice of safe standing, still shows xx000xxx000x - not something that is set in the config.
How to fix it I do not know, tried all options. Who knows how to solve extended, or it is certainly necessary to call, and in another way.

The values should be coming from whatever they are set to in Clover Configurator. If they aren't changing make sure you have the checkbox checked for inject ID.
Thanks, TheDubiousDubber.
The checkmark to Inject ID is set.
Any other ideas?

@damx Are you sure your editing the correct config.plist? Did you install clover into your EFI partition? And if you did, are you mounting this partition and editing the config.plist file in EFI\CLOVER ?

Indeed, sorry... Just this iMessage thing driving me nuts. Never encountered these issues and I'm running out of ideas. Everything checks and yet I still get the error occurred during activation, try again....

How to overcome this?

I did not think about adding 5 random characters to MLB, I will rebuild trying this and report back...

@damx Are you sure your editing the correct config.plist? Did you install clover into your EFI partition? And if you did, are you mounting this partition and editing the config.plist file in EFI\CLOVER ?
Of course. I am absolutely positive. I do have my config.plist in /EFI/EFI/Clover and I have to mount EFI partition first to be able to access it.
When I open this config.plist manually I see all the changes I've made, but running imessage_debug gives me my old values whatever I do. They are persistent, but they are wrong.
But thanks anyway for trying to help!

View attachment 85648How to fix
iMessage
Part-1

(also Appstore, iTunes & iCloud)

Change Log

Hi,
I m using Clover Bootloder and I have done everything as you have mentioned. Tested In iMessage_debugger everything seems to be ok and when Login with iMessage its loging In but showing (inactive) even Enable Account but still showing Inactive, FaceTime is also loging and when you try to call to someone there is no video only small blank screen without any button. please help me to sort out this problem.
My Main board is Gigabyte GA-Z87HD3
I m using iMac 14.2 SMbios
My Rom and MLB values remain same
there must be something wrong thats why i m not getting it, Please help me
Thanks
Regards
Rafi

Make all necessary recommendations for configuring. In general - not running. In RtVariables: MLB - the MAC serial number (checked - Match the serial no) + custom letters and numbers, ROM - MAC network card which naturally at en0. In SMBIOS BoardSerialNumber = MLB, Smuuid = uuid generated in which last numbers replaced by the MAC network card. When I reboot iMessageDebugv2 shows one and same values

but when logging with iMessage its logging but shows "INACTIVE" even after Enable this Account. I must be doing something Wrong. please help me.

Using Clover for Yosemite Fresh Install
Mainboard Gigabyte GA-87HD3
Graphics
Zotac GeForce GT 610 2048 MB

Back