Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can it be?

I7 6850k
Rampage V Edition 10

ds7oSIo3gwjrITfcjKiTFkZpuxYEema3CuOXuXoq3W0qKngKkww-1ZWiSVU6KJmrw4gPkiQrt1mWvv8aOQ-9Lpw5PLEsBx1q_jy_ZOFYvber0O5mxUoUbh0KXrsNhFJYKtNk3fz41GFAs0LOEEr3-n9y7hYsJ7Z8UxVbqH3tAf2jaT8S5Wla56lzyEQ2-hVAyb_A6J_Pitr3Z1nolwhlfVBQjE8zpZLrrpoAr5nPePdw1ZGudOH24uprvWdIB0mSWRCUSHfHZEMxUeA-nuoWjf6YA2SdW3DZLNiSUForRKa0Q7_tQYwG57wMTFfueuKZ14SXYoVkS5mxJL1oiZU2MUguPdOTxV-mcoAey2Qpl3Y3daJEJV9B9LJmhmRn2YlMqEuXnDLYQFyWdVQWRckwSLCbqv9ervQ_pRYYKuBtwgV7uIiEAovVGefNgqkZ4o8Itov7CIq7idEwzSbaSvIQdy82e0aNJHGWkv1yRKbgugXXBDQ5jC82lrJ7v1UZMFA9_3JnsxxxlWHl6om7Nu4fF7mPc1FrridhbEZKVS1Fq30vU-4Tc8MiiRwfrUQUfm787JL1mLZ85cJ2rg_usrxZcrIay6cR71C3VK6xVJI=w1276-h957-no

try to use OsxAptioFixDrv..2000.efi instead of AptioMemoryFix.efi...

Same problem,
stops after the "+" bar with code B1 (LCD motherboard)

All right, with the oldest EFI folder, do you have an older version?

try to use OsxAptioFixDrv..2000.efi instead of AptioMemoryFix.efi...

Ironically I had the aptio issue of sliders, but it wouldn't install. So I replaced my AptioMemoryFix.efi with the OsxAptioFixDrv..2000.efi that I got from your link to the Sierra guide posted at the top of the page. and viola!!! Install went fine. I have now have High Soerra installed from USB and Booting from USB to my SSD.

Now to fine everything and get it booting from SSD.

Thanks for your guide and taking so much of your time to create it for us.

Reactions: kgp
Same problem,
stops after the "+" bar with code B1 (LCD motherboard)

All right, with the oldest EFI folder, do you have an older version?

You find all different EFI-Folder distributions alone this thread. However my guess are your BIOS settings..

You find all different EFI-Folder distributions alone this thread. However my guess are your BIOS settings..

With a standard config.plist it goes, with your no

In the guide I only see the latest version of the EFi folder

Finally, after some time and patience, I managed to have my first successful hackingtosh installation. However I'm stuck because I'm getting strange artifacts in the display,and my GTX 980ti is not being recognized by the system. I did the latest installation of macOS High Sierra 10.10.3, and I got confused because it says that I no longer need to install anything for it, but it is still not recognized. I tried to do something about it and entered the links provided to update the drivers, but I ended up more confused.
I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 10.46.16 PM.png

Hello! The NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext v1.2.1 link is now leading to a github page with an xcode project, which is not compiling correctly on my machine. Is there a way to download the latest kext without having to go through an app? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back