Contribute
Register

[UPDATED for Multibeast 9.2.1 and Sierra 10.12.6] Sierra On 200 Series With KabyLake Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! So I just got my build working perfectly except for the wifi that came with my z270n-wifi...

My question is that if I just need the wifi working, do I need to buy both the WiFi & BT- Apple original BCM94360CS2 Card and the M.2 NGFF Adapter? and what are they exactly?

Yes, you need to get a macOS compatible WiFi card. Yes, you need the BCM94360CS2 Card and the M.2 NGFF Adapter if you want compatible WiFi/BT.

thanks for the prompt reply, went ahead and ordered the parts on ebay

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I made it through to install High Sierra on the HD but on restart it takes forever to boot and then goes to White Screen of Death. I then tried to restart from the USB drive and it also went to White Screen. (after 15-20 minutes to boot) I'm very lost at this point and unclear what is going on....

OK got past the WSoD - not sure how I just started over. However now when trying to finish the HS install on the SSD it crashed and when I tried again I got the following error.

Attachments

• IMG_3375.JPG
    IMG_3375.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 121
OK got past the WSoD - not sure how I just started over. However now when trying to finish the HS install on the SSD it crashed and when I tried again I got the following error.

Its a common problem. In fact a lot of people got this error on real mac. Google it.

I have succesful installed the build with a Z270X-UD3 . Thanks for the guide @jktaurus8 :)

At the menu bar i see in the above right corner a new icon : USB-Controller . When i click on it i can deactivate the card .

What is that for a function and can i deactivate the icon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back